Help › Forums

All I want for Christmas

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 22 2011 1:59 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • vegased
    50 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2011 3:55 PM

Hello..and Happy Holidays..All I want for Christmas is at least 1 new course..and a 300yrd driver,and change the my status menue back to normal where the people who are available are back on top of the list instead of below like they are now..ty Ed

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2011 6:21 PM

Since we are making a wish list, i'd love a maid and a secretary all in one pleasant looking package.

-wgticon

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2011 6:22 PM

Hookers. 

That is all. 

• AllSkill
    122 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2011 9:45 PM

hookers and blow

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2011 2:50 AM

WGTicon:

Since we are making a wish list, i'd love a maid and a secretary all in one pleasant looking package.

-wgticon

i've got one you can have.....

his name is eric

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2011 3:21 AM

what I would like is for Christ to be returned to His rightful place in daily life, so that unwholesome talk in the world would not exist, but good things said only, to lift others up, not bring them down. For everyone to show good will to their fellow man, and violent acts and thoughts set aside, hands shaken in brotherhood rather than fury. Of course, first comes Jesus with the sword and heavy hand to vanquish the powers of evil, then and only then can and will there be true, total peace on earth. What I would like is open minds to at least consider the possibility that maybe, just maybe all of this Bible stuff could be true. That fokes would follow Jesus, not His followers, who slip up every now and then. And on and on and on and on........

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2011 5:23 AM

PorkyWalrus:

what I would like is for Christ to be returned to His rightful place in daily life, so that unwholesome talk in the world would not exist, but good things said only, to lift others up, not bring them down. For everyone to show good will to their fellow man, and violent acts and thoughts set aside, hands shaken in brotherhood rather than fury. What I would like is open minds to at least consider the possibility that maybe, just maybe all of this Bible stuff could be true. That fokes would follow Jesus, not His followers, who slip up every now and then. And on and on and on and on........

...and lots of beer.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2011 7:24 AM

all i want is to be healthy,for one more year ,to continue playing this great game ,,,and to become Legend,

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2011 7:58 AM

Ahh the holiday wish list...   All i would really want this season is about 40 Callaway Z balls to help finish this year out with  :)   I go through so many during a month its hard to give an exact number,  but yes 40 would do me just fine.

Ox

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2011 10:50 AM

I would like to put to use my maid and secretary skills for a pleasant little package which might include oh, a 47 average say?

Lizzie xx

• PAGES
RSS