Forums

Help › Forums

Re: *** Downtime Tonight 6/25 ***

Fri, Jun 28 2024 4:08 AM (66 replies)
  • sesky
    3,346 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 10:54 AM

WGTShamWow:

There is an issue the team is working on with the latest release causing this "Goose Pimple Junction" card.

Players on the older version of the game 1.77 that haven't updated will see this, but updating to 1.78 should resolve this issue.

The update should be available soon if not already for Amazon/Android/Desktop/Steam but may not be mandatory yet for Amazon/Android, so you would want to check the app store for an update. iOS should be available soon, just waiting on Apple for it to be available.  

The team is also working on a patch for later tonight to fix this issue as well for players still on version 1.77. 

Just tried the PC version and it's seems to be working fine again with the update.

Animated avatars???? Really ???? So much that needs to be done with this game and all that happened was time wasted on something nobody asked for and probably could care less about.

• dob10402
    50 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 11:01 AM

Calm down everyone.. I am confident WGT will resolve the immediate issues at hand and in response to their valued customers provide free 2025 Open tickets including the cost of travel arrangements for all of us.  In addition, a year of free Titleist balls for every WGT member as a gesture of service recovery that expresses their commitment to their customers and their wish to retain our loyalty.    😂. Or maybe , a free ball ?   😂

• Elvalesco
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 11:07 AM

Still no update available on the apple store. 

Any news on that? 

• pmm711
    5,572 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 11:25 AM

sesky:
    Animated avatars???? Really ???? So much that needs to be done with this game and all that happened was time wasted on something nobody asked for and probably could care less about.

+1

The last thing we needed on this game.  Fix known issues and the jumpy meter before introducing a poor, mechanical moving avi.  The avi was fine all these years.  The pre-putt bunny hop feet are ridic.  It's getting more clownish day by day.

• Dneirf
    430 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 12:16 PM

I like the new avatar gestures as it adds more reality to the game.

Also purchased the professional gestures in the pro shop and it really enhanced my Delusions Of Grandeur!

• Bullseye68
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 3:37 PM

When I first encountered this I thought it was just an app crash.  After the restart and second occurrence, figured it was a bug.  The room name caught me by surprise too as I had never heard of it before.

Looking forward to the fixed iOS version and wanted to say, I have always loved this game and have been an avid coin room players for many years.

Regards,

Mike.

• TopShelf2010
    10,889 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 4:11 PM

pmm711:

sesky:

+1

Add my name to the unhappy list please.

Not a fan to say the very least.

Don

• Robbo81303
    415 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 4:41 PM

pmm711:

sesky:

+1

The last thing we needed on this game.  Fix known issues and the jumpy meter before introducing a poor, mechanical moving avi.  The avi was fine all these years.  The pre-putt bunny hop feet are ridic.  It's getting more clownish day by day.

At the very least, PLEASE give us a button in Settings to revert to the previous animation.

• cyrusthegreat
    81 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 4:55 PM

+1 from me too. I appreciate the effort that went into the animations, but they don't add anything to the game for me, and I'd like to be able to turn them off.

• SamSpayed
    4,932 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 9:23 PM

Robbo81303:
    At the very least, PLEASE give us a button in Settings to revert to the previous animation.

Nope.  They won't do it 🙁

RSS