Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime Tonight 6/25 ***

Fri, Jun 28 2024 4:08 AM (66 replies)
  • swninglez
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 6:09 AM

Glad I'm not the only one, same thing in Casablanca comes up as Goose Pimple Junction, my coin balance is the same as when I started so not getting charged for the game and not collecting the winnings so no biggie on that side.

Tried emailing customer service and an error message popped,  just another glitch as usual 

Sasha

• be4melizz
    23 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 6:14 AM

Same issue here & if you close out & go back in, It shows almost nobody in the rooms.

• CCook9104
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 6:55 AM

Let’s see how many weeks it takes for them to react to this one!

• denmarjas
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 7:03 AM

They didn't even print my response to their "3 hour downtime estimate".  Been over 15 hours no since then and still no "Topgolf WGT"  So happy they bought out this game which used to be the best golf sim out there.

• AceHoler26
    327 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 7:11 AM

sesky:

ScottyAKing:

Yep, same here, in Rio. 

It’s also popped up years ago. I don’t think there was ever an explanation given. Is it a glitch, or hack? 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

Goose Pimple Junction is a series of books. Some of the titles are as follows:

Thinking they got hacked by someone with a strange sense of humor

LMAO.....I didn't even realize that "Goose Pimple Junction" was not a real coin room when that screen came up.  That is bizarre.  So this is the second appearance of the Goose Pimple Hacker ? lol

This seems to be a serious issue but no replies from WGT/TopGolf yet that I have seen.

• cyrusthegreat
    81 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 7:20 AM

Same problem for me in Rio, after my opponent and I both birdied but before we could go to the playoff.

• BigNose81
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 7:44 AM

Same problem here in the UK. 

• buttweed
    61 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 8:14 AM

Looks like WGT doesn't care .....But as soon as it effects their bottom line They will be on it . Was going to deposit this morning ........but not for pimple junction. Fix it or we will find something else.

• jbrunetto
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 8:23 AM

Totally agree. I was ready to "donate" my monthly $50. Forget it now. I am ticked because my 400+ day consecutive streak may go by the wayside if it is not fixed by 8pm (NY time). They must have been hacked. Waste my time.

• Reefbeach
    17 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 8:42 AM

What have you done? The game is stuffed! What is going on?

RSS