Help › Forums

Re: *** Downtime Tonight 6/25 ***

Sat, Jun 29 2024 11:09 PM (69 replies)
  • YouLostToALoser
    198 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2024 2:14 PM

Dneirf:

AlaskanDame:

If they won’t get rid of them, they should improve them. 

Where’s the fist pump for a birdie over 10 feet?  The double fist pump for every eagle? < snip >

Those gestures are in the "Professional Gestures Pack"

You can purchase the "Professional Gestures Pack" in the WGT Pro Shop. It contains over 100 professional gestures from our favorite professional players.

The Professional Gestures Pack also installs the option to toggle professional gestures off or on. But will not disable the default gestures, they are here to stay.

I personally like the "Bogey Gesture" as it helps alleviate the pain with its comical behavior.

Thanks for the info.

Where can these be found in the Pro Shop? 

Thanks 

Howard

YouLostToALoser

• oneeyedjohn
    9,569 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2024 2:33 PM

My avatars' ti tts have got bigger and her face has got fugly ugly.

• gabgolf5
    31 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2024 3:25 PM

The feet moving around looks like a cat in the litter box.
    The female face looks like she has to go to the bathroom.
    I guess we should bring a match !

by the way...

I did not see any messages that the coin rooms are fixed. I stayed away from the coin rooms...

WGT Should send a bulletin / note to our GAME inboxes when a Major Problem Occurs.

WGT Should send a bulletin to our GAME inboxes when a Fix Has Been Completed !!

.. something to consider for those of us who do not want more ways to find info...

• Squatch031
    186 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2024 4:03 PM

Here is a great idea!  Have the winning avatar do a happy dance around the loser.  Better yet, enable your avatar to beat up slow opponents!

• pedromac80
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2024 11:42 PM

where in the shop are they?

• callaghan159
    6,250 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2024 2:39 AM

The comments concerning the animated avatar is getting blown way out of control imho. Personnally I think its pretty cool. Is there other things that need/should be fixed, of course there is but the whining in the forums is crazy. No matter what WGT does they aren't going to please everybody so you whiners are just wasting your time. Just enjoy the game for what it is......a time killer for me. Cheers and have a good weekend.

• BlackBogey
    350 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2024 3:34 AM

Dneirf:

AlaskanDame:

If they won’t get rid of them, they should improve them. 

Where’s the fist pump for a birdie over 10 feet?  The double fist pump for every eagle? < snip >

Those gestures are in the "Professional Gestures Pack"

You can purchase the "Professional Gestures Pack" in the WGT Pro Shop. It contains over 100 professional gestures from our favorite professional players.

The Professional Gestures Pack also installs the option to toggle professional gestures off or on. But will not disable the default gestures, they are here to stay.

I personally like the "Bogey Gesture" as it helps alleviate the pain with its comical behavior.

Realize you're just having some fun, but maybe put in some kind of disclaimer that you're just pulling everyone's leg?  I've seen several people on Discord referencing your post and asking where this non-existent item can be found.

You are right about 1 fact - they are here to stay, like it or not, so everyone might as well start getting used to them and getting over them.  Hopefully they'll continually refine them so they don't look so unnatural (but not at the expense of working on fixing existing problems or developing new pins/courses).

• AnaNikolaj
    638 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2024 4:08 AM

Dear WGT,

My avatar recently decided to treat herself with an unsolicited boob-job, which is a decision I can't support and neither can her bras. Should I dump her? 

• BOZskills
    403 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2024 5:52 AM

Personally i would like to see the avatar walk up to the tee,bend over tee the ball up. Then take a couple of steps back behind thd teed ball to get his aim point,then move to the side of the ball and take his stance.jmo.

• okiechuck
    6,727 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2024 11:09 PM

Where is the new course that we were promised in January that would be here in July, Just asking

Cheers, Chuck

RSS