Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Loading......

Tue, Aug 6 2024 1:31 AM (26 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,308 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 10:12 AM

MASTERXK:
    sorry m8 , i wish i knew ,i'm trying 4 days now to find an answer 2 my loading issue problem.Unfortunatelly seems that nobody cares.

Don't think that bud, we do care, it's just that I'm not sure anyone knows what the problem is, but you are not the only one with the problem.

• MASTERXK
    22 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 10:18 AM

ScottHope:

MASTERXK, who are you asking?

check ths PLEASE shows loading issue,try again also i don't know if it's visible here

• MASTERXK
    22 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 10:28 AM

ScottHope:

MASTERXK:
    sorry m8 , i wish i knew ,i'm trying 4 days now to find an answer 2 my loading issue problem.Unfortunatelly seems that nobody cares.

Don't think that bud, we do care, it's just that I'm not sure anyone knows what the problem is, but you are not the only one with the problem.

maybe wasn't the right expresion but came out of furstration.Idon't hv a clue about codes and algorithms and i thought tht somebody could better thn me

• ScottHope
    10,308 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 10:47 AM

If you are trying to post a picture here, you might want to go back to the previous page and have a read of my instructions on how to do that. You can't transfer a picture from your computer directly to this forum.

• ScottHope
    10,308 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 10:49 AM
  • MASTERXK
    22 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 3:16 PM

ScottHope:
    i hv almost the same image.MINE is loading issue e.t.c but Name:chaz_torso_cm 

and Error:RemoteProviderException:Unable to load asset bundle from Media5.wgtmobile.com/golf/Windows/1.179.0/wgtlg-avatarmale02_assets_chaz_torso_cm_00c555122b26325a99f617772f10c7f5.budle Unity WebRequestResult:DataProcessingerror:See downloadHandler error:couldn't create cache folder : when caching asset bundle from Media5.wgtmobile,com e.t.c ResponseCode:200 Method:GET url;http://media5.wgtmobile.com/golf/windows and some other greek ......i'm tired already

• ScottHope
    10,308 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2024 1:31 AM

I'm not surprised you're tired after typing all that, 'a picture paints a thousand words'.

Anyway, I don't know what any of that really means so you might have to wait for WGT to sort it out. It's a shame that they mess up the game for some of us every time they do an update, but that's how they seem to operate and there's not a lot we can do about that.

RSS