Forums

Help › Forums

Tue, Aug 6 2024 1:31 AM (26 replies)
  • HighWally
    4 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 8:41 AM

I tried renaming again, same result. This is the most baffled I have ever been regarding computer issues. I upgraded to win 11, same result. Just sits on loading screen with music- I can hit escape and dialogue box to quit shows up. Paying close attention, the dialogue box does flicker once before staying on screen. I have changed my default browser, no change. Not sure how that's related anyways. Thanks for your help.

• ScottHope
    10,308 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 9:48 AM

Cheers, we all like to help if we can.

You're not running one of those uber secure 'S' versions of Windows are you?

• Yiannis1970
    3,284 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 9:51 AM

I guess you haven't created an image in order to load it. The next best thing is restore point in windows prior of the problem.

• ScottHope
    10,308 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 10:03 AM

Something is surely blocking the program, antivirus maybe?

I blocked the golf.exe file in my antivirus and the game got stuck here...

• HighWally
    4 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 1:54 PM

How do i share picture?

• ScottHope
    10,308 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 3:21 PM

Okey-dokey, let's do this picture thingy.

1. If I want to capture a window from my screen and not the whole screen, I make that window the active window by clicking on it.
    2. To capture that window press the ALT + PrintScreen keyboard shortcut.
    3. There is no need to do any saving to your computer unless you want to do that.
    4. You can't paste pictures here directly from your computer.
    5. Find yourself an image hosting site, I use imgur, postimage is another.
    6. If you use imgur, click the new post button and then press CTRL + V to paste your captured window to imgur.
    7. If you right click on your image on imgur you may see an option to copy that image.
    8. In the message editor here at WGT, just use CTRL + V to paste it in your picture.
    9. Done.
    10. If you don't see an option to copy the image on your hosting site when right clicking, then you will need to grab a link, a direct link is best and it will look something like this...   https://i.imgur.com/hSdGAwX.png  it is important that the link has an image extension type at the end, ie. .png .jpg .bmp
    11. Once you have that copied then you can paste that into the message editor using the insert media button on the toolbar. 

It certainly is easier to do than it is to write or read about.

• MASTERXK
    22 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 6:39 AM

my friend can u suggest something about that?

• MASTERXK
    22 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 6:39 AM

my friend can u suggest something about that?

• ScottHope
    10,308 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 7:43 AM

MASTERXK, who are you asking?

• MASTERXK
    22 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 10:08 AM

ScottHope:

MASTERXK, who are you asking?

sorry m8 , i wish i knew ,i'm trying 4 days now to find an answer 2 my loading issue problem.Unfortunatelly seems that nobody cares.

RSS