Forums

Help › Forums

Tue, Aug 6 2024 1:31 AM (26 replies)
  • HighWally
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2024 9:50 AM

After WGT Launcher, updated, hit play. Music starts says loading on bottom of screen. Never makes it to home screen. Done everything SCOTT has said, scrubbed the registry, uninstalled, reinstalled WGT. Updated drivers and windows. Played on another computer just fine. Cache cookies cleared. Anything else. Tried installing from STEAM, same result.

• MASTERXK
    22 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 9:50 AM

HighWally:

After WGT Launcher, updated, hit play. Music starts says loading on bottom of screen. Never makes it to home screen. Done everything SCOTT has said, scrubbed the registry, uninstalled, reinstalled WGT. Updated drivers and windows. Played on another computer just fine. Cache cookies cleared. Anything else. Tried installing from STEAM, same result.

Hi , same prob here never loads the game just after the August uptade.For me shows a screen message "loading issue",i'll w8 for further help,i hope from someone.

• MASTERXK
    22 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 9:50 AM

HighWally:

Hi , same prob here never loads the game just after the August uptade.For me shows a screen message "loading issue",i'll w8 for further help,i hope from someone.

• ScottHope
    10,299 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 10:00 AM

If you are on Windows, how about this keyboard shortcut...

Windows key + r

...to open the run dialogue box. Then type in...

golf.exe

...and hit enter.

• MASTERXK
    22 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 10:24 AM

ScottHope:

If you are on Windows, how about this keyboard shortcut...

Windows key + r

...to open the run dialogue box. Then type in...

golf.exe

...and hit enter.

Unfortunately windows can't find any file , golf.exe

• ScottHope
    10,299 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 10:39 AM

Have a look here and run it manually...

C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Topgolf \ WGTLauncher \ golf \ golf.exe

• callaghan159
    6,293 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 12:02 PM

Hey Scott.......everytime you help someone they should send you a sleeve since you're so much better and faster than WGT. Imagine all the sleeves you would have.😁🤣🤣🤣🤣

• ScottHope
    10,299 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 12:45 PM

Thanks Mr B, that would be cool, but most people get their help in discord now with responses coming in thick and fast from staff and knowledgeable members. As long as you can sort the wheat from the chaff.  8 )

• HighWally
    4 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 8:35 PM

It does the same thing. I have run the registry script. Uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times with reboots.Installed through steam, no change. Seems like after update on 8-1-24 is when began. Maybe it's an AMD issue. Ryzen 5 5600, radeon graphics, plenty of power. Sits on Loading before home screen.

• ScottHope
    10,299 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 12:30 AM

I doubt it's anything to do with having an AMD system, as that is what I have and the game is fine for me.

Have you tried renaming the golf folder then launch the game again?

C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Topgolf \ WGTLauncher \ golf

After doing this, irrespective of if it works or not, I would remove the old golf folder that you renamed and keep the new one. You don't have to do this, but you don't want your computer to fill up with duplicate folders.

RSS