Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bad Game Phases

Mon, Dec 12 2011 1:19 PM (33 replies)
  • Donko58
    183 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 1:01 PM

Hi renn . Have you tried running sfc /scannow  Just click the " start " button then click  " run " Then type in sfc /scannow there is a space between the " c " and the " / ' This will repair all missing files i your operating system. It may help. Won't hurt to give it a try.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 5:43 AM

Break Time: Last round at BPB did the trick. Won't even go into the details of how off the shots are. Just not worth the effort or cost right now. Hope you all have a very joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'll see you in 2012.

Renniw52

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2011 12:55 PM

i in turn need a break....i wonder if i am playing to much ,nothing is working for me the last 3 days ,i turned Legend not long ago (10 days i think )  the first 3 days i was playing ok,i got my avarage down to 67.4 i was happy playing ok i guess....then  the house came down on me, my brain and finger combination.are not working at all ,it feel like i lost all my skills for this game,in 3 days i went from 67.4 to69.24..  ....if i did not know  any   better you would think i am crawling back to TM....     i did say in the past i needed a break,and failed that.     i am going to try harder ......and see if the fun  come back to me...............and before i finish crying, WGT has nothing to do with my lost of playing skills

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2011 1:19 PM

I hear ya frappe, I'm just going to check in once in a while. Maybe play one, maybe not. A lot is going on this time of year around the house and I need to pitch in a little more. I'm sure the few minutes, instead of the hours on here will bring it back around. If not, it's still all good for a game.

RSS