Help › Forums

Re: Hello!! Yet another Newbie :)

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 21 2011 1:35 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 12:50 PM

Ranked rounds are the only thing that moves you up. Lots of nice people here to play with. Hit em straight.,And Happy Holidays.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 7:52 PM

What Sweetie said, play and play and play. I never wasted time on practice rounds. I just jumped in with both feet, kept every score I shot, good or bad (mostly bad) but, here I am. Level 92 TM, banging away to the beat of my own drum.  Make some good friends and just enjoy yourself. And do as I now do, not as I once did. Having a rough time, make a few comments, with the hope of getting some helpful suggestions, but wholly molly, don't wine and cry and make false accusations. It isn't pretty when that happens. But to answer your question, if you have half a brain and good reflexes, you will move up quick. I have good reflexes.

• TBondProductions
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 1:02 AM

I am new to this online golfing game and trying desperately to change my avatar. What had been assigned to me appears to be Asian X African American with a female mullet hair doo. I don't mind the ethnical change, but I do mind wondering around with *** hair. I refuse to play this game at all because of the rediculas hair doo that was assigned to me....can I just shave myself bald and paint myself blue....I'd be happier.  Thank you.

• poolpugilist
    361 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 1:35 AM

Hello!!

Many thanks for your kind welcomes and replies....I shall indeed keep plugging away, think I am doing OK, but most of all I'm really enjoying it especially the challenge...

Good Luck to you all!! :)

• PAGES
RSS