Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Level 92 with an average below 59 and still a Master???

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 25 2011 9:27 AM (55 replies)
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 10:50 PM

I totally agree,,sandbaggin & the wgt system stinks. Stupid clowns.

Now take a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlOVshKba8c

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 11:10 PM

STINKYJ:
    He joined 1 of the match leagues that I play in  1st day  he got beat  (badly) by me and quit the same day.......YES  QUIT!!   with an email to the director of the league how its unfair blah blah blah so I can understand his frustration and jumping on the bashing band wagon

lol....come on Stinky...tell the real story.  Way back in August, you guys convinced me to try your Match play league, and I played in one tourney.  I won my first match (against a legitimate master), and then lost to you (1-down if I'm not mistaken?  Not exactly the "badly" beaten you seem to remember). 

Anyway, I told your director I wasn't interested in playing master-legends at a 50-yard per hole disadvantage...and opted out of the league.  This prompted a very juvenile wall-rant from you, which I basically ignored and deleted (guess I hit a nerve, huh?).

STINKYJ:
    And by the way Germ did you not get booted from our CC for harassment by begging all the female players for naked pics?

I've never been a member of your CC, so no, definitely never been booted from it. Besides, wouldn't harassment of that nature get reported to WGT?

Nice try on the smear-tactics and subject change though.....

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 11:26 PM

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays Everybody

I think we all need to settle down here a little.  Until Wgt changes the system, things like this will happen all the time.

I know it can be a bit frustrating in some cases,  but if it's in the rules...So be it.

Cheers

Roger

• onebamf
    241 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 11:50 PM

Jerm65:
    Anyway, I told your director I wasn't interested in playing master-legends at a 50-yard per hole disadvantage...and opted out of the league

For the record i will state what is true Jerm that is correct you did send me a letter stating the yardage difference in the master and legend tee boxes but on the other hand you didnt have have a problem with the tee boxes in the game against the master you beat in the previous round as i see it it is ok if your winning and not if you lose i just think u got a bad draw that night and it happens as league providers for many members on wgt they all know i dont control the pairing in the events or where the tee boxes are on wgt 

Jerm65:
    've never been a member of your CC, so no, definitely never been booted from it. Besides, wouldn't harassment of that nature get reported to WGT?

once again Jerm you are correct on the fact you was not a member of the dog pound 

But your former owner approached me with a list of 5 names of member of your club due to she was planning on closing it the club down so i could bring them in to mine your name was one of them along with a few others they know who they are and yes jerm you are correct again in saying the sexual harassment that was encountered from you was not on wgt but skype and i have  talked to one of your close friends about this but i have copy of the entire conversation by the you and the person that was and is a member of our club so there fore although the request was asked of me by your former owner i had to inform her and your friend the your admission into our club would be rejected and that is the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me god

and please do not think i have a axe to grind the fact of the whole matter is this is a easy fix for wgt to only allow certain tiers to have certain clubs they did it prior to the nike balls but greed will not let them do it with the clubs so until that policy is changed there will always be a master tour pro at 58.07

and as far saying that he is cheating by playing the wgt free tourneys as of tonight i looked thru his records and saw none of the wgt tourneys and further more i hold a player of the month tourney worth 2500 credits and the person you all want to talk about has played and won but he has only played that month if he was wanting to cheat ppl out of credits and money he would playing that every month but instead he is offering to help other members by teaching them different shots and help them with there putting so at the end of the day the guy plays what he want and has fun with it and tries to help other do the same say what you want but i have yet to find a single person that can say he has cheated them out of anything but especially credits or cash

God bless and Merry Christmas   

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 11:52 PM

• STINKYJ
    15 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2011 9:27 AM

Anyway, I told your director I wasn't interested in playing master-legends at a 50-yard per hole disadvantage...and opted out of the league.  This prompted a very juvenile wall-rant from you, which I basically ignored and deleted (guess I hit a nerve, huh?).

Yes  you did hit a nerve  and not just with me,  my so called juvenile rant was telling you to stop stalking female members in our cc on skype ( was not ignored due to the fact it worked)

Looked at you CC and saw some level 90's tour pro's and masters...Do you rag on them?or is it just me ( maybe I should have let you win that game )

I play some stroke games here but its more fun playing with friends, meeting new people and enjoying the whole site and all you want to do is blast me for it.

Well, I looked at your profile and it seems that all you do is sit in your 1 bedroom apartment play your CC stroke games (alone) of course unless your CC is set up for more than 1 player, but I doubt it......with little to no evidence on your activity that you ever play with anyone which gives plenty of time for you  to cry in here....some might say thats a little creepy....but it does explain alot

RSS