Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT and a pathetic xmas

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 7 2012 3:09 PM (28 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 10:45 PM

I guess a few people expected Icon to come down their chimney on the stroke of midnight dressed as Santa Claus and empty his bulging sack full of WGT goodness..... now that would be a scary site.

TBE

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 10:55 PM

good grief wgt, can't "you blockheads" get anything right? 

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 10:00 AM

The two balls I got may be good for a Master, TM, hack, etc... but for a Legend they don't mean much. I appreciate the gesture, though. But just imagine gifting your wife/husband/son with a Pentium II computer, from 7 years ago so he can play this game... For a legend, those balls won't help much.You can't race against Ferraris, Mercedes, Porsches and the like with an old Studebaker and hope you will win the race...

• hotcarrie
    865 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 1:12 PM

no one said it was a charity. but as it does not cost WGT anything to be nice at christmas to the people that have gave them the money to allow them to have a good christmas. it would have been nice for them to give something back

• hotcarrie
    865 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 1:16 PM

adramforall:

I never felt in the least insulted by my two free balls.

Did your local supermarket where you buy your groceries from give you some free shopping over Christmas?

Did the car dealership where you bought and service your car give you some free oil or free gas vouchers over Christmas?

Did you get a freebie from any of your utility suppliers over Christmas?

If not have you complained to them?

my local supermarket and post office had mince pies out for their customers. but your point is a *** one because the businesses you mention would have cost them money to do that.

it would not have cost WGT anything to just show a bit of christmas spirit

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 7:06 PM

Thank You......

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 9:06 PM

hotcarrie:

no one said it was a charity. but as it does not cost WGT anything to be nice at christmas to the people that have gave them the money to allow them to have a good christmas. it would have been nice for them to give something back

They did.

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 9:41 PM

I find it rude to think that people are in here bitching about not getting something for free.  Maybe it's the generation I grew up in, but I find it more pleasurable to "earn" what I have.

Thanks WGT for allowing us to spend countless hours having fun with friends & family. 

Just sayin'

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 3:09 PM

Having been fairly unimpressed with the Christmas GI-SD balls given as a gift by WGT, it's only fair to thank them for the free Nike balls I received yesterday.

I hate these balls but nice to be given them all the same, well done WGT.

RSS