Tue, Dec 27 2011 3:33 PM

YEP,YEP,AND YEP.

AND BANANAS WHERE 1/10th THE PRICE.

ALSO MY PARTNER DID'NT TURN HER HEAD...LOL

• borntobesting
    9,682 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 3:39 PM

adramforall:

I never felt in the least insulted by my two free balls.

Did your local supermarket where you buy your groceries from give you some free shopping over Christmas?

Did the car dealership where you bought and service your car give you some free oil or free gas vouchers over Christmas?

Did you get a freebie from any of your utility suppliers over Christmas?

If not have you complained to them?

Well said. I got no freebies from anyone except WGT and Netflix(they gave me 1 free extra DVD rental during Christmas week). Nothing else from any one. 

• Donko58
    183 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 3:46 PM

Some people are nothing but habitual Whiners !!

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 4:42 PM

Some people will biatch regardless, its the gimmee gimmee free for nothing mentality thats taking this world down the toilet.

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 5:44 PM

the free ball would have been extra special if it came with unlimited durability.  Sure the Christmas season is only so long but to put a life span on such a gift is just wrong.  The only way you should lose a gift is by natural causes  water hazard, ob, gorse bush.  It'd be neat to see how long a ball could last.

Anyway, thanks for the ball WGT and for the Free Pro Shop weekend.  That was pretty cool too.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 5:56 PM

What is the longest you've played a ball in real life?  You know, after about 36 holes they get a little spongy... robbing you of distance and spin...

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 7:22 PM

I reckon over the course of the year I have spent in the region of £600 on virtual balls, possibly more. Whilst I am pleased WGT have this year given away some balls, it would be nice to have received the ball I use and not one that will sit in my inventory for months.

Sure they don't have to give away stuff but when you have an imperfect product that costs us all lost balls throughout the year, it's nice to get something back as recognition of this. They have moved in the right direction this Christmas, I hope next year they will move further towards what we'd like to receive.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 7:32 PM

We all found this site, they didn't find us. A littler is better than none at all. I got my turn table that hooks up to my lap top. The old vinyl is out, and I am listening to ZZ Top as we speak. Checking out the old 33 1/3's the 45's are next. Makes me want to smoke a joint for the first time in my life. 

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 10:02 PM

esssy:

piztaker:

It's not a charity. Some people are never satisfied.

whats charity got to do with the question of the post nothing so what are you really saying

piztaker you dont like getting cheaper deals if thats  the case

weird lol

What did Google give you for Christmas, or You Tube? I just think there is too much greed in the world. 

RSS