Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Who's the oldest player on here?

Fri, Aug 9 2013 12:30 AM (86 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2013 7:49 AM

WOW, I have turned another year older since this thread started. 61 now and have a terrible case of stereopodgisism, that is where all the lead in your blood settles in your ass and you can't get off it. Starting to get some algaenonmalfeegy in different areas also. I shot my age when I made Legend, now I have to live 5 and half years more to be as old as my average. At least I can still change the youngest grand kids diapers, they don't have to change mine yet. If that makes life good, then life is good. 

• BlondinJDB
    46 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2013 8:45 AM

64...will be Medicare eligible (65) in Nov (does everybody get swamped with Health Ins junk mailings like I do??).  

Many have asked for a Senior's Tournament or League...I'd like that also.  But not counting on that from WGT...so, I've taken names off this thread (I think that's what they call this series of messages) and may in the future be seeking senior companionship as I stroll along in an Alt game.

All this shorthand texting with abbreviations, etc...  I have a hard enough time doing my slide rule shot calculations...seems I need to take a Rosetta Stone with me also to figure out what the youngsters are trying to say to me in the Chat Box.

• HubieB
    477 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2013 9:05 AM

Children. All of you. I turned 69 in January. I like the idea of a seniors tourney. Would also like to see a couple of senior avatars. Oh, yes, I have the shaky digit finger. My main problem is getting my two remaining brain cells to get the message down to it in a timely manner.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2013 9:33 AM

renniw52:

This game has made my liver way older than it should be.

I can't blame the game for mine....

The extra padding around the middle is a different matter !!

Don't think I left this chair from March 2012 till Feb 2013 ;-)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2013 11:30 AM

No extra padding for me anymore, was 186 in March, 159 now. Still drink a 30 pack every 2 days, miss my Jack Daniels bad, been many months now since the last GingerDaniels. If I could give up the Camels my daughter says I may make it to 70. She is an ultra sound/MRI tech, made me give up the Jack. Since losing my job in March the grand kids have kept me busy, not to mention climbing 40 foot ladders again painting houses. I need some senior companionship too, these kids are killing me. No rocking chairs yet, maybe a slower paced real 18 holes with my age group.

• TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 12:30 AM

So far the oldest guy who posted here is 77 years old, can anyone come even close to beat that?

RSS