Re: DO NOT PICK UP BALL

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 9 2012 10:04 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 9:16 AM

duval1984:

does saying ive heard whispers of this sound like that no? you made it seem as you havent had the problem. ive read enough and sent plenty of emails.  whats next? do you have a answer for that?

.. I received notification from WGT Icon concerning this whole affair.. .. the Engineers have been back at work only a few days, let them sort through the 'bug' reports for a few more days till we make anymore comments.. ..  to me the Skins Challenge games have been ok the last few days but not 100% just yet ...... and yes I have been involved in games over the last few days where the ball has bee picked up, several times in one particular game and it had no effect.........  I don't doubt what you say, but at the same instance I hope you sent 'bug' reports in when it happened.......... 

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 10:04 AM

I had a problem with pick up the ball as well and I've read many posts in the forum of people having similar issues. It's quite clear there is a  problem, we can't all be imaging things lol. Now maybe it's been fixed since the guys @ WGT came back from the holidays. I don't know as I haven't played a skins game since I had my issues with the pick up button. I guess I can try a free game and see how it goes, but I certainly would't play for credits till I knew it was in working order.

• PAGES
RSS