Help › Forums

DO NOT PICK UP BALL

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 9 2012 10:04 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • duval1984
    65 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 12:12 AM

picking uo you ball in skins can cause it to go in a loop hole. when you go to the next hole it will carry you back to the hole you picked up on. most times not being able to reconnect. for i have lost over 4300 credits from this flaw and no reply from wgt after 3 emails. so warn others in group your playing with not to do it unless u just want to waste credits and let wgt pocket them.

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 1:07 AM

.. Heard the whispers about that,,, not totally convinced its true.. .. However, what is true is if you 'bug' reported the incident at the time it happened you'd have a better chance of recouping your stake n commission as well as an email at the end of ya game...  plus the 'bug' reports help WGT sort out how to fix this pain in the ass problem.........

• duval1984
    65 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 1:28 AM

it is very  true. yancy even made a youtube video and has it froze in place at bethpage.

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 2:37 AM

.. The one fact around your suspicion is that the 'Pick Up Ball' option came in around the same time the problems were surfacing......... hmmmmmmmm!  lol

• duval1984
    65 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 2:47 AM

i didnt say that was when it surfaced now did i?  skins all around have been a problem but this is one i know i of and many players have said it. besides your the last one i wanted to hear from for you are the main one in the forum crying about playing lower tiers in the forums. ive ran from your games in the past for i didnt wanna here you whine. but i turned legend yesterday and wont run from you now.

• duval1984
    65 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 2:52 AM

so is there anyone else who wants to reply?

• duval1984
    65 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 2:58 AM

suspicion has nothing to do with it. i wouldnt be speaking about it if i didnt know. when i lose a game im fine with it cause i know i lost. but when i lose and 3 other players cause we magically went from the 16 th hole after our drives back to the 15th hole where the pick up ball option was used. and this has happened more than once. just cause u havent ran into this problem dont mock me and test my knowledge. im sure you want to go post something about a level 89 tour pro or something of that nature so go do that and dont reply.

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 8:36 AM

duval1984:

i didnt say that was when it surfaced now did i?  skins all around have been a problem but this is one i know i of and many players have said it. besides your the last one i wanted to hear from for you are the main one in the forum crying about playing lower tiers in the forums. ive ran from your games in the past for i didnt wanna here you whine. but i turned legend yesterday and wont run from you now.

.. I think you've mistaken me for someone else, if not then you let me know on which Forum post you read of me 'crying' about lower tier players.. .. .. I and many of my friends wont play against level 80+ Tour Pro's n Masters in Skins Challenge games.. ..  So I suggest you head back to where you 'think' you read this particular Forum about me n get your facts right.. .. then apologize.....! 

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 8:46 AM

duval1984:

suspicion has nothing to do with it. i wouldnt be speaking about it if i didnt know. when i lose a game im fine with it cause i know i lost. but when i lose and 3 other players cause we magically went from the 16 th hole after our drives back to the 15th hole where the pick up ball option was used. and this has happened more than once. just cause u havent ran into this problem dont mock me and test my knowledge. im sure you want to go post something about a level 89 tour pro or something of that nature so go do that and dont reply.

.. You are way off course,,, I've been encountering these difficulties as others have, even your 'simple' self, for some weeks now... ... I suggest you get off your soap box, do some reading, get some solid facts, and learn to conduct yourself in a manner that one might suggest is civilized........  

• duval1984
    65 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 9:04 AM

does saying ive heard whispers of this sound like that no? you made it seem as you havent had the problem. ive read enough and sent plenty of emails.  whats next? do you have a answer for that?

• PAGES
RSS