Tue, Jan 24 2012 1:29 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 2:54 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Bump!

Fell off. 

There, there, there.  Elastoplast. (I think).

Speaking of bumps, t'other day, whilst trying to do other things (having a rather late breakfast) and play this game at the same time, I turned to go to the kitchen.  Not normally a problem, but what I didn't realise was that I was standing a lot closer to the door frame than I had thought, with my back to it.  Consequently, there was a rather loud bang that was heard all the way in Canada (via Skype!) when my head made contact with the said door frame.  Actually, it was more of a crack than a bang; not sure whether the crack came from the head or the door frame!

• lkwdkid
    131 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 4:08 PM

Riddle me this Riddle me that....Where is the Cat in the Hat.......i'm so confused here....lmao

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 6:58 PM

LMAO, am I dumb? I think this whole thread is over my head. What am I missing?

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 1:04 AM

IvaThongon:

LMAO, am I dumb? I think this whole thread is over my head. What am I missing?

You mean you don't realise how important it is when Lizzie yawns?  Or when she has to use a red towel instead of a green one?  I mean, this is all top class news.  Shame on you!

Now, I just need to figure out how to make a dental appointment... and then remember to attend!

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 1:29 AM

LOL, Lizzie's my home girl...now I get it!

• PAGES
RSS