• PAGES
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 5:06 AM

YAWN

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 7:56 AM

I came on to see what important news you have for us that I totally forgot about my dental appointment.  It was last Thursday, but that's beside the point.  Maybe I won't forget it this coming Thursday.

• Donko58
    183 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 8:26 AM

LizzieRossetti:

YAWN

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCH

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 9:09 AM

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 2:25 PM

Dammit, where's the story about someone passin gas in church?

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 5:52 PM

Adventures!

Oh my, well they just keep on coming on. Only last night I found myself having to use the red towel, because the deep green one had inexplicably disappeared to where I do not know.

Well that's not entirely true, I didn't know then, when I couldn't find it, but I do now because I found it where I left it, but that was later, after I had found it. I don't mind that much though, because the red towel is every bit as good as the deep green one, at least as far as my particular application required. Perhaps things might have been different were I hoping to use the towels for flags to mark say a clear passage, and a dangerous one. I think that could have been tricky, and but for the smallest piece of luck, it would have been not just tricky, but also awkward turtle, so as luck did indeed have it, I was fortunate fulsome that I didn't in fact, hope to use either towel, let alone both, for such a purpose.

Buuuuuut this is just the daily grind of my life, full of the unexpected, the untoward, and as you can see above, the potentially downright dangerous. I Live on the edge, that's me.

Lizzie xx

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 7:12 PM

Lizzie, just because it was, doesn't mean you were. Sometimes the aft is the fore. It's true, the red could be blue. That may or may not explain the why in what. At least that is the way I understand it to be or not.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 7:16 AM

For sure, I think!?

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 12:35 PM

Damn it!  I forgot yesterday's dental appointment too!

In order to not forget the next one, I haven't made one.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 1:37 PM

Bump!

Fell off. 

Must seek a home that does not require me to domicile on any kind of edge.

Lizzie xx

• PAGES
RSS