Help › Forums

Re: WGT does not play fair

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 24 2012 12:43 AM (35 replies)
  • TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 12:47 AM

MBaggese:

Thus I say WGT is messing with me and some place is a egghead who is giggling his ass off

Lol, I missed this part before.  So out of the thousands and thousands that are playing, WGT found you to mess with?

You are SPECIAL!

WGT hates us all, so they are messing with this guy, just because they know he'll come on the forums and cry about it...

It's all a psychological mind game!!!!!!!!!!!!

STICK IT TO THE MAN!!!!!!!

-Truf

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 6:44 PM

Just like a previous post, WGT  does not lose out with the surveys. I also find it hard to believe they are out there hunting down people that are knocking them out and getting loads of free credits. Why would they risk losing everything?? What do they gain by this?? They already know you are not going to put a dime into the game and will only do more surveys to buy more balls. Do you really believe they are sitting there giving each other high 5's for your lip outs?? Until you can actually prove this, I would NEVER accuse a person or company of stealing!.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 7:07 PM

TrufflIE:
    . Thus I say WGT is messing with me and some place is a egghead who is giggling his ass off

hee heee he,,,HE HEE HEEE , HEE HEE  HEEE HEE HEE HEEEE,

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 8:03 PM

It's funny how the better players never complain about the game. I guess they just managed to evade the WGT conspiracy.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 9:33 PM

LeonDelBosque:

It's funny how the better players never complain about the game. I guess they just managed to evade the WGT conspiracy.

Well said...

Obviously WGT leaves the 2nd accounters alone since they are buying everything twice.. LMAO

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 12:43 AM

Fartman56:
    WGT is messing with me and some place is a egghead who is giggling his ass off. So keep you insults to yourself. 

Now who is insulting??  I, sir, am NOT an egghead!

gmao!

RSS