Forums

Help › Forums

WGT does not play fair

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 24 2012 12:43 AM (35 replies)
  • Fartman56
    65 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2012 11:18 PM

I have earned all my credits through surveys and product purchases and have gotten over 25,000 credits for free. Because I have not given WGT any of my money but have gotten all my equipment without my money WGT has punished me. When I play for credits I have had hundreds of incidence were I have hit perfect shots and gotten imperfect results. I have hit the center of the cup and ringed out to lose the hole more than 500 times. I have hit a drive 60 yards shorter than an opponent who had the exact same equipment. I know this sounds like sour grapes but when it happens with such great frequency I feel it is WGT punishing me for not giving them my money. All I ask for is to be given a fair chance and not to have the game defy physics on me. Left is not right, right is not left, up is not down and down is not up.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2012 11:36 PM

WGT earns money from the surveys and offers too so it wins however you earn your credits. There's no way that there would be favourtism within the game.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 12:14 AM

I can't talk about your shots, alas, you might keep in mind that there is a measure of precision in your clubs which might influence your shots.

OTOH, your prerequisite has a flaw:

Instead of cash you invest your time, giving it to the advertisers. They certainly pay WGT for the ads and surveys => they do receive money from your actions. And, as the Romans used to say: "Non olet." - Money does not stink!

Plus, imagine the time&money they'd have to spend in their software to identify and punish anybody who hasn't spent "enough" from his money.

• JPGPRO
    5 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 5:12 AM

No doubt about it, you are right.  I also will not spend a dime.  As a result the ball acts like no ball I have seen in my 50 years of golf.  A three wood stops on a dime and a 9 iron hit with spin rolls forever.  Balls hit a flat fairway and shoot of at a 90 degree angle. Ball go straight on greens that show big breaks.  A perfect drive covers 180 yards, downwind!  It sucks.

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 6:45 PM

Wow tough start to the day here - played 3 rounds so far, one 18 and 2 9 holers and have lost 5 balls in the water lmao. what can u say apart from WTF whos putting magnets in those lakes...

• gozzbo
    37 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 7:18 PM

Fartman56:
    Because I have not given WGT any of my money but have gotten all my equipment without my money WGT has punished me.

LMFAO. You've got foul air coming out of both ends, dude!

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 7:26 PM

Dude: Have you ever heard that saying "There's a sucker born every minute."

It's like those carney jip joints. If they gave you the right sized rings to toss on  them bottle-necks & let you win that cupie doll, how the hell do you think they could make a livin?

sheesh

• Fartman56
    65 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 2:01 AM

And you are a straight up idiot, who should maybe keep your comments to yourself if they only going to be insulting. I have a legitimate gripe here. Play in my shoes for a while and you will see.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 3:46 AM

Most of my credits I've spent on here have come from surveys and offers and I've no complaints about how the game performs. I'm not a bad player for an old man either.

• Fartman56
    65 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 1:23 AM

well amazing enough everything I have done tonight has been the exact opposite result. I have had 160 yard swings with a 11 mph wind at me back only go 112 yards. I have had 52 foot putts with a 2 degree downward slope and a 30 foot swing go 85 feet. Now you people may think I am full of *** but WGT is not playing fair because they do not have my cash. This game needs to be on a even playing field or it is nothing but a way to steal peoples money. So dig deep into your wallets and everybody give deep and then you can get to play on a even playing field.

RSS