Help › Forums

Re: country clubs

Mon, Feb 13 2012 1:47 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 7:42 AM

Hi overtheedge

thanks for the link,will haqve a good read of it now.

cheers m8

pdx

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 9:10 AM

pdxdriver:

hi all

who has the best country club on wgt,and what do you offer.

cheers

pdxdriver-ROB

i am sure there is many good CC out there .............we dont give nothing to players that join the biggest Franco CC  in WGT ,we do offer many tournements ,friendship,and help ,   tourny for all tiers,Sherbrooke Country Club has 240+ members ,all players are active ,,..............  we do have many Anglos,using are club to learn or communicate in French great honnor for us ........we have over 12 +   Franco country  joining this club ,and we have all kinds of great players (artist,musiciens, sport celebrity.)   and if you want to smile look at are  Page  on the CC community news (we had to say no to Barak,and Madona)  LOL     all donne in good taste :)  Francois Montreal ..........the page i have mentioned is called   ( Pour le plaisir de jouer en Francais  Check it out )

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 10:09 AM

bonjour frappefort

you have a very neat and tidy club going on there,sorry but my french is almost forgotten since leaving school 28 years ago.Merci beaucoup for the reply.

take care

pdx

ps.if any francos come looking my way i will happily point them in your direction.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 1:47 PM

pdxdriver:

bonjour frappefort

you have a very neat and tidy club going on there,sorry but my french is almost forgotten since leaving school 28 years ago.Merci beaucoup for the reply.

take care

pdx

ps.if any francos come looking my way i will happily point them in your direction.

ty vm PDX      

• PAGES
RSS