Forums

Help › Forums

Re: VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER WANTS TO MAKE THIS ACCUSATION PUBLIC - HOW DARE WGT ACCUSE PEOPLE OF THIS WITHOUT CONSULTATION!!

Fri, Mar 30 2012 1:23 PM (75 replies)
  • JackNolan
    47 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 6:48 PM

I'll take the one on the left

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 1:53 AM

cicerosam:

If I was a multi accounter, would I be so affronted?

If I had more than one account, and I got caught, I would do the same thing....

Hell, I could even talk some of my friends into saying they were the owners of the account!

Just saying... Never trust anyone, especially online.

good luck

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 2:11 AM

JackNolan:

Wow, what a mess!

I found this thread since I just got dumped from CHEERS GOLF CLUB...

well, here's the e-mail I got from WGT:

Dear JackNolan,

cappy11, the owner of CHEERS GOLF CLUB, has removed you from the current membership. You are no longer a member of that club.

cappy11 sent you the following message: Phoney as the day is long........... Multi Player Account if I ever saw one......Adios....take your 'talents' someplace else.......we don't want your kind here.

To join a new club please visit the Country Club page here: Country Club Home

Thanks, WGT

That's a little harsh... I started just before you did, and I'm way further along than you... BUT nobody has had an idea to call me a MA... wonder why lol.

JackNolan:

All I wanted to do was expose Cappy and his little club, but now I see how deep this can run.  I certainly can't blame Cicerosam for his rant.  I'm sure he would not have solved his predicament without it.

I disagree. He should have solved it in private instead of whining like a child.

JackNolan:

While I'm not afraid of WGT coming after me because I only started the game a month ago and I am the only golfer in the house, I do not like my name being slandered.

WGT won't come after you for that. and your name wasn't slandered until you posted this on a PUBLIC FORUM!!!

JackNolan:

I'm not  a big forum guy so I hope I didn't offend anybody (especially the grammar police!) and I wish Cicerosam the best.

Grammar wasn't bad!

JackNolan:

Also, some of you "haters" should be ashamed of yourself.  I'm sure you'll trash me, but I doubt  I'll be back to read so go ahead if you like.  I'm off to see if Sam has an opening in his club.

CHEERS!   ...ahhhh, nevermind 

Looking for some level-up boosts? lmao

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 4:34 AM

Best way to stop multi accounts, what do multi accounts want, they want to open new accounts so they can start over with legend/master talents and course knowledge and be able to tee off from short tees using best equipment to clean up matchplay challenge and ready go's.

Simple, remember the phrase "if it isn't broke don't fix it"? well a few years ago, WGT had a simple old system when you leveled up to a new tier, the equipment for that tier was then unlocked. So a pro would find bethpage extremely difficult playing from pro tees but with 245 yard driver so people WANTED to progress to unlock the longer/better equipment. So a pro wanted to become master so they could get the LONGER driver, 

Revert back to this good old trusted system, and multi accounts would diminish as why would you want to go back to hack tees and get stuck with 225 yard driver!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 5:03 AM

chrisironsbones:

Revert back to this good old trusted system, and multi accounts would diminish

yupps.....but will never happen.

tbe

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 1:23 PM

Since the issue is resolved, I am locking the thread.  For any other issues, please email us.

-wgticon

RSS