Forums

Help › Forums

VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER WANTS TO MAKE THIS ACCUSATION PUBLIC - HOW DARE WGT ACCUSE PEOPLE OF THIS WITHOUT CONSULTATION!!

Fri, Mar 30 2012 1:23 PM (75 replies)
  • Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 2:01 PM

I would say you have been arrested, not charged. If you are innocent, & your backers feel you are then it will all work out.  Good luck

• happyman51
    369 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 6:37 PM

What is so sad is a person has to point out where Sam was helping someone.  It is done a lot more on here than a lot know.  I know of a lot of players that Sam has helped and with a great deal of clubs and balls.  I know of one person that gifted 3 full sets of clubs does he have multi accounts.  The answer is no we all play on Skype we all know each other and sometimes we have helped our friends with full club sets balls and much more.   I have played with Sams brother, uncle and many more.  Unless he multi accounts on skype damn he is 3 people at once.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 7:15 PM

Sam, Good point, I too have established 3 accounts from one IP address,Myself, my grandson, and my wife. In taking advantage of the promotion I also recieved free balls at WGT's expense. I guess that makes me a criminal. My point, if so, come get me. What say Icon.

Doc

• Pryke
    295 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 8:32 PM

I suppose we should be glad WGT is actively seeking Multi Accounts but before I or anyone else applauds WGT you may want to check out the 'Community Spotlight' today.

Sam, not played with you before but I hope you get this sorted so your familes accounts are re-activated. Good luck.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 9:16 PM

I see no WGT moderators are replying to this which must mean they made an wrongful mistake by accident.

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 2:51 AM

Pryke:

Sam, not played with you before but I hope you get this sorted so your familes accounts are re-activated. Good luck.

Thanks kind sir

• iremanu
    171 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 3:53 AM

Hello, my name is Bruno, I've been playing here a long time, I have spent many hours sitting at the computer, as you all can imagine, one day my wife told me if she could play, I was surprised yet pleased me, lol, we open an account for her,same computer, same router, so we were a long time, playing it from time to timeand I play more often, she came to have level 76 I think, he spent a few dollars in tournaments, kits and balls, I taught things clear, and there was never any problem with wgt, until one day I win a tournament, three days closed the account of my wifeand I sent an email to my threatening that in case of maintaining multiple accountswould have to terminate my account too, at this point send several emailsexplaining the situation and even asked me to send him the identity cards of the two, and of course I did, but I never returned and the account or the credit that she had (3200 credits) not a single explanation, but threats like wgt will understand I can not afford to buy 2 computers and two different routers for my home but they will not care, I felt robbed and I still feel robbed until we get an explanation I think itwill never come, sorry for the roll, lol, greetings and encouragement Sam, goodbye.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 7:59 AM

thebigeasy707:
    obviously they're just help others out too eh?

Grammatically incorrect.

Secondly - Why would I want to see such stats? I'm Laughing MAO at the amount of XP this person gifted, eh.

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 1:19 PM

iremanu:

Hello, my name is Bruno, I've been playing here a long time, I have spent many hours sitting at the computer, as you all can imagine, one day my wife told me if she could play, I was surprised yet pleased me, lol, we open an account for her,same computer, same router, so we were a long time, playing it from time to timeand I play more often, she came to have level 76 I think, he spent a few dollars in tournaments, kits and balls, I taught things clear, and there was never any problem with wgt, until one day I win a tournament, three days closed the account of my wifeand I sent an email to my threatening that in case of maintaining multiple accountswould have to terminate my account too, at this point send several emailsexplaining the situation and even asked me to send him the identity cards of the two, and of course I did, but I never returned and the account or the credit that she had (3200 credits) not a single explanation, but threats like wgt will understand I can not afford to buy 2 computers and two different routers for my home but they will not care, I felt robbed and I still feel robbed until we get an explanation I think itwill never come, sorry for the roll, lol, greetings and encouragement Sam, goodbye.

Thanks IREMANU, the issue has been resolved and my brother and uncle have had their accounts reinstated. I have had a full apology from WGT and they realise that some of the parts of this process need looking at. 

I gifted without worry and for pure enjoyment of the game with my family. I was wrongly accused and I have had an apology - 

Thanks to my friends and again, apologies to any individual who finds me posting this in public offensive. However, I would do it again if treated the same way. It's a question of respect and integrity.

To all of you who have had this happen and you have not said anything, it would appear that WGT is indeed capable of rational evaluation of the facts after the matter and I would urge you, although a little time consuming and troublesome, to contact WGT and discuss the issues. They accept that terminology like 'wgt consider all decisions final' as something they would be well advised to reconsider.

I LOVE this game and only hope that my experience will serve to make the game better. I would like to thank all the developers and admin, including those directly involved with my case. I know mistakes can be made, and as long as we learn from them, then we all move forward. 

I will now drop the issue, satisfied that we have all moved forward, and I hope that the real offenders take heed that WGT are on the lookout for you. If it wasn't for people like you, I wouldn't be in this position.

Just play fair, don't cheat and enjoy the game....as Helen said...its only a game

Thank you WGT -its a good one.

Sam 

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 2:26 PM

It's sad but true. MA'ing has, is, and WILL continue. The  "brother", "sister" - "mother", "father" - etc..etc...accounts have been a growing force. There are so many MA's that it is virtually impossible for WGT to stop it.  All WGT can do is police it the best they know how and even that doesn't work..lol. If you really care who's behind the Avatar then choose your friends wisely. Very simple. 

RSS