Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ettiquette

Sat, Apr 21 2012 6:31 PM (128 replies)
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 8:30 AM

Dunno why everyone's picking on Dubya...after all, he was just Cheney's errand boy.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 12:14 PM

Has somebody that as relatives out in the middle east I feel that I can say I see no mention of Mr.Obama's name hell I thought he was talking about Ronald MacDonald .

GC.

nyjets011269:

BadAssHooker:

You say that you respect the office of POTUS?  Thats more than that impostor can say.  That fraud is one of the most divisive people on the planet.  You might as well throw up a picture of Stalin, Mao or even Hitler, and expect no-one to be offended.  Listen for the VOTE heard 'round the world come Nov.

I will be polite and just say you are one ignorant person.  That you can even mention President Obamas name in the same sentence as those three miserable killers of millions of people is not only deeply offensive (or should be) to any American, but to anyone in the civilized world.  Obviously you are not civilized and devoid of any intelligence.  Just hate,  

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 1:02 PM

nanstar:
    Etiquette, quitters, neither of these words = easy to spell.

Yes, it's too bad so many people here don't have access to the Internet, where they could quickly and easily look it up :)

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 4:35 PM

GARRYCARTER:

Has somebody that as relatives out in the middle east I feel that I can say I see no mention of Mr.Obama's name hell I thought he was talking about Ronald MacDonald .

GC.

nyjets011269:

BadAssHooker:

You say that you respect the office of POTUS?  Thats more than that impostor can say.  That fraud is one of the most divisive people on the planet.  You might as well throw up a picture of Stalin, Mao or even Hitler, and expect no-one to be offended.  Listen for the VOTE heard 'round the world come Nov.

I will be polite and just say you are one ignorant person.  That you can even mention President Obamas name in the same sentence as those three miserable killers of millions of people is not only deeply offensive (or should be) to any American, but to anyone in the civilized world.  Obviously you are not civilized and devoid of any intelligence.  Just hate,  

Garry...

POTUS=President Of The United States=President Obama.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 4:58 PM

Got it Doodles

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 5:33 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Whilst mowing one of the front lawns, I came across my dogs kong, which still had some biscuit things in it. I was delighted but I think my idea of gently placing it inside the hood of Lamberts Oxford WLW8's hoodie was more than inspired.

Lizzie xx

Lizzie,

Under the assumption that 'Lambert' is the given name of your K9 companion, am I to understand that he dawns an Oxford hoodie?

-Long

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 6:19 PM

Erm no Long, that was Lambert, the Butler/equerry/long suffering family retainer wearing the Oxford hoodie, which is actually mine from the womens lightweight eights. Lambert likes to be down wiv da kidz and the hoodie has the added benefit of being capacious enough to stow two bottles of Bulmers down the front if you pull the waist string tight.

It also fits three 1lb brown trout but don't tell Barlowe, the gamekeeper from the Kitley Estate about that please. The fish are the reason I let Lambert assume ownership of my hoodie because one of them not only bled inordinately, but also left some amount of nameless substance in there too.

The dog goes by the name of Dog. Dog is partial to a slice or two of Lambert.

Lizzie xx

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 7:28 PM

This is good or bad Ettiquette?

Hole 4 or 5 It might have been the 6th... Alt match.. Its the 2nd players turn to putt.. 

He turns around and flashes us!!!!

HIS WOOD! 

And then creams it at us...

We conceded the next 3  putts.... OUT OF FEAR!

Good or bad Ettiquette?  

PLEASE HELP!

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 6:31 PM
    I to once dealt in smart remarks ! But i turned my life around with the help of two midgets .
RSS