Forums

Help › Forums

Ettiquette

Sat, Apr 21 2012 6:31 PM (128 replies)
  • nyjets011269
    42 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 11:29 PM

Some people need to get a thick skin.  My profile picture happens to be a 2012 picture of President Obama.  I don't preach politics.  It's just a picture.  "puff420"  starts cursing me out in the middle of an alternate shot game just because of the picture.  Screw that.

• angelsgolfing
    211 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 7:36 AM

might be wise not to throw pictures around of the man who,s trying to take GOD OUT OF OUR LIVES!!!! it,s a sad day when we are not allowed to say prayers in school , but that man will let muslim,s pray in public. think about that!

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 8:13 AM

Hello people, I don't think you've been here long so, WGT don't like us using name's. You can curse them blind ( no swearing ), but no names please.

As far as God and our Muslim friends are concerned, Let me ask you will God really help you when your playing, will Allah help you out of the Bunker on St Andrews, I think not, so lets leave it to the right and proper place shall we. This is a Golf site, so play Golf.

Keep Swinging. ( not that Swinging ).

Lucky

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 8:56 AM

angelsgolfing:

might be wise not to throw pictures around of the man who,s trying to take GOD OUT OF OUR LIVES!!!! it,s a sad day when we are not allowed to say prayers in school , but that man will let muslim,s pray in public. think about that!

Whenever I start to get the slightest inkling that the vast majority of people aren't complete morons, someone like you comes along to set me straight. Thanks!

• nyjets011269
    42 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 9:25 AM

I am a white male American.  Regardless of who the President is, I have respect for the office.  You are a narrow minded person who has some issues about race.

• nyjets011269
    42 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 9:29 AM

You are the one who is clearly void of having any brains.  Sounds to me like you are a total bigot.  I happen to  be a white male American who has respect for the office of President no matter who it is.  How are things down in Alabama or Mississippi  or somewhere nearby?  

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 9:41 AM

dont let it get to you ,  its golf  not politic not religion ,      exemple   last night  we cant find a 4th player for an ALT game ,we get the game to give us a player ,good got one ,but before getting him we where writting in french , has soon we got this player from California,he see   words in French, he got mad  called us Frog, to speak english ect ............WOW ,well thx for the players i was with good ettiquette ,we told him the situation all in english , told him The frog thing was uncalled for ,..........well he stayed for 9 holes without speaking  ,on the 9th  he wrote saying he was sorry misunderstood the french words ,  we told him no prob .................           all this to say  there will always be players like yours , like mine, with no etiquette just there to make trouble ,so make friends .            2% Morons        98%  good maners       Frapp

• nyjets011269
    42 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 9:46 AM

Thanks.  I appreciate the positive words.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 11:21 AM

Stand up for people like that?

Heavens, no.

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 11:35 AM

Who knew Glen Beck was into WGT? Extremism at its finest.

RSS