Help › Forums

Re: Hello Everyone

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 27 2013 6:30 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 2:55 PM
    Upgrading your clubs will improve your game tremendously..... as long as you practice with them for a few times before you go and take on the tourneys with them. Actually each time I was advanced in tier I spent a whole week practicing to learn the new tees and the new clubs. Anyway... Howdy Buzz and I hope your game keeps improving.
  • trevorh68
    24 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 4:04 AM

Hi Buzz

I am in exactly the same position as you...just made pro tier with starter clubs and looking to upgrade a few of them...would be cool to hook up and play some rounds....add me unless I have worked out how to add you first :o)

Regards Trev

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2010 9:40 PM

Buzz_Killian:
    So far my 2 favorite courses are St. Adrews & Bethpage, cause both courses whip my BUTT. lol It's all good though

Welcome aboard and yes, if you want to nail Bethpage, you will have to upgrade the clubs. My experience with that course is that the greens are only reachable with a lot of backspin since they are highly elevated and the starter clubs can't give you that.

The 52 degrees wedge gives you that. The ball lands on the green like it would do in mud! It just stops right there!

But don't worry. If you score 85 or better you will get an award! ...just to tell you how hard this course is!

Rob

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 2:15 AM
    Hi all my names andy, I have only just found this site and am pleased with the way it play's this is the nearest i get to play a round of golf at the moment so v. pleased. I'm still learning how to adapt the clubs and would appreciate any help on this matter. Thanks and happy golfing
  • Irissteave
    9 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 6:30 AM

Hi all i have been a member for years but lost contact , now i am back and haveing a good time some proplem with getting cut of and then told it all my fault ,can you help thy say sorry but i still get told of ??? but i do love the game and nice to ply with some other players from all over the world, it could be me ???

• PAGES
RSS