Forums

Help › Forums

Re: "Ball Taken Out Of Play"

Mon, Apr 16 2012 9:42 PM (23 replies)
  • BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 6:53 PM

DrUBennett..................when you mentioned the "big ball washers", it reminded me of a GOLF STORY....while I was play REAL golf with 3 of my friends.  One of my friends (Greg), hadn't played more than a few rounds of golf...though, he wasn't doing too badly. Well, on the 5th hole (middle of the fairway), Greg started YELLING and JUMPING UP & DOWN....saying, "I hit the Flag, I hit the Flag"!!!!!!!  I wasn't too far from Greg and was about to hit my approach shot to the green......and I had to tell Greg.....Greg, NO, you didn't hit the FLAG.........that's a RED "ball washer".  The green was actually at the bottom of the hill, another 80 yards away.  We ALL got a really good laugh out of that one!  But...................he didn't LOSE his ball....Ha!

Bob

• walterrr
    2 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 7:13 PM

Someone please tell me .....how long do they(WGT) let you keep those "Good" balls.  Mine... only last a week......not because they went into water or weeds....but just  "taken out of play" for no apparent reason other then WGT wants you to buy more balls...whats up with that?

A week, I repeat....is how long they "let me" play with "good" balls.....then its either back to the Pro Shop or   WGT balls!....which  don't stop with all the backspin you can muster up!....and oh yea....with WGT balls   the meter speeds up like crazy!

• walterjordan
    134 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 7:19 PM

lol

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 9:42 PM

walterrr:

Someone please tell me .....how long do they(WGT) let you keep those "Good" balls.  Mine... only last a week......not because they went into water or weeds....but just  "taken out of play" for no apparent reason other then WGT wants you to buy more balls...whats up with that?

A week, I repeat....is how long they "let me" play with "good" balls.....then its either back to the Pro Shop or   WGT balls!....which  don't stop with all the backspin you can muster up!....and oh yea....with WGT balls   the meter speeds up like crazy!

Balls have a life span, if not, then WGT would sell you just one ball.

look at the lwer right corner, there is a "hit meter*, when it gets RED, you have about 25% f ball life left

RSS