Forums

Help › Forums

Oh what fun!

Tue, Apr 24 2012 5:09 PM (3 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 5:12 PM

As the other thread got hijacked with peanuts and labs, I shall continue my story here.

I finally found some 3mm line for the strimmer.  The only place that sold it was Newfield Mower Services.  Well, who'd have thunked that a lawnmower place would sell strimmer line!  So, anyway, off I toddled to the bowls club.  And boy, what fun I had with that strimmer!  It cuts through anything soft (like grass and weeds) like it was cutting through grass or weeds.  And you want to see the rubbish hidden in that grass fly when attacked by the whizzing line.  It wouldn't cut through the metal fence posts nor the metal lampost.  But the club also have a strimmer with a blade.  Maybe one day I might try that on the metal fence posts or the metal lampost.  After all, without speriments how would one find anything out.

I bet Lizzie could find a decent speriment or two with these strimmers.  Don't forget, they're heavy duty, petrol strimmers with cowhorn handlebars!!!

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 5:17 PM

MioKontic:
    I bet Lizzie could find a decent speriment or two with these strimmers

Better run Shoop!

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 12:31 AM

Lobsterboy:
    Better run Shoop!

oooooo!  Never thought of that.  I'd have fun with that one myself!  Remember the film Hostel...

Mwaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 5:09 PM

be afraid . .

RSS