Forums

Help › Forums

I do like the reputation thingy

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 30 2012 2:33 PM (0 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 2:33 PM

I seen the other night on playing a game after not playing for almost a week..that the percentage points are gone..and have been replaced by different color check marks,..this is okay and the numbers were too,as the high check mark color means you finish most all games that player starts..I like that format as it tells others who is likely to finish the game.and also you are not labeled a quitter...but the one thing that I have noticed is that if a player has a bad shot and decides to quit..he can't do it after he has hit the ball till his next turn so rather then wait till his turn again..he just clicks x..this makes all others wait on him..when we know he probably will not return..I would like to see a for fit game feature like there is now,but have it there all the time..so if someone has to leave..for what ever reason..or just a plain bad sport they can click for fit and go right away..with out causing a delay to the others who want to finish the round..best game on the net W G T..keep up the great work you all do..and thank you for bringing this great game you have to all who want to play it..I love this game..thank you all..this post was typed on Dec 7 2012..from an earlier post that I had typed in something else then deleted it so it had been just a ..no post..before...(HA HA)..good golfing all

RSS