Forums

Help › Forums

Saving your "REPLAYS"

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 4 2012 11:14 AM (3 replies)
  • BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2012 3:57 PM

I realize most WGT members already know this...........just thought I'd mention it as FYI for new members.

You can save ONLY (10) REPLAYS on your PROFILE.  They will be there and accessible for other members to watch.

What I've been doing (since I know I can save ONLY 10 replays on my Profile)......when I have hit a great approach shot to the green.....OR sank a birdie putt, etc., etc......I quickly click on the "REPLAY" button in the lower left hand corner of the screen.  Then, I click on SHARE......when you click on SHARE, you can send that video REPLAY to an  e-mail address......so, I send my REPLAYS to my personal e-mail address.  I then, just keep my REPLAYS in a file.....so, they're there to watch again.

So.........I KNOW many WGT members have many, many GREAT shots that they would like to save on their Profile.....but, since you can only save (10).....just know that you can always e-mail them to personal e-mail address.

Bob

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 12:49 AM

Or you can put them on your blog like I and many others do.  Some people have even made YouTube videos of them.

• Santiago124
    157 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 2:37 AM

Thanks for the suggestion Bob.  What is rather frustrating is what happened to m 2 weeks ago... on a multiplayer stroke play game,  I aced the 8th in Kiawah and while its true that there were witnesses, due to my excitement, i failed to save the replay before the next player took the shot since the Instant Replay rolled and there's only a second or two to be bale to click on save, I lost the replay of my first Hole-in-one ever, virtual or real... sought the help of wgt since it said it was going to be featured in the replay highlights but WHEN?? To begin with, there is no telling if those Replays are from yesterday or 2 years ago.  The list cant be sorted either by name, date, course... duh.... so there you go, only a snippet remains in my mind and i'll be damned if tomorrow I get Alzheimers...LOL.  Wish WGT could peek into this thread and act on something... anyhow, Thanks again Bob... Cheers. Hope to play with you someday....

Santi

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 11:14 AM

You're quite welcome "Santi"........sorry you lost the replay to that ACE.  I actually, by mistake, erased one of my saved replays of an ACE (it was my favorite, because, the ball went straight into the hole - never touched the green).  Wish I had sent that replay to my e-mail, where I could have saved it for good. 

It really is fun to go back and have the opportunity to see some of your better "replays". AND, I'm learning......that the closer and closer you get to that "Legend" tier, the more difficult it all gets......so, those GREAT shots just don't come easily.....*smile*

Yeah, you have to act fairly "quickly" after you make a great shot.......and be SURE  you click on that "replay" button.  Then, you can send that replay to your e-mail address if you want......you can always erase it later too. 

Bob

RSS