Forums

Help › Forums

Green Speed Preferance

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 30 2010 6:15 AM (5 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2010 12:34 PM

Out of very fast, fast, standard and slow, what is your favorite and least favorite speed? I like fast the best and slow the least. How about you?

• TarheelsRule
    5,550 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2010 12:51 PM
    Figured you for a fast one SP. I actually like the fast best and the slow the least although I am used to the very fast. The slow is easier to score on because of your approach shots and the ability to ram your putts but most of the time when I play on the slow speed I don't realize it until the 5th hole.
  • borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2010 2:07 PM

TarheelsRule:
    Figured you for a fast one SP. I actually like the fast best and the slow the least although I am used to the very fast. The slow is easier to score on because of your approach shots and the ability to ram your putts but most of the time when I play on the slow speed I don't realize it until the 5th hole.

Fast for me too and Slow the least. And yes Tarheels you keep coming way short and wonder why. Then you look at the green speed and say to yourself you idiot. 

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 3:09 PM

SweetiePie:

Out of very fast, fast, standard and slow, what is your favorite and least favorite speed? I like fast the best and slow the least. How about you?

Ditto ....

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 10:19 PM

Easily, my favorite speed is fast... but I haven't been around long enough to experience them all.

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 6:15 AM

Most comfortable with fast, but becoming more use to "very fast".

RSS