Forums

Help › Forums

Ads while game is loading

Mon, May 7 2012 12:01 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • golferfrank63
    187 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 8:09 PM

i agree sometimes it wont let me load game so quess im done with wgt gl golfing all

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 9:16 PM

jeffdos924:
    It COULD be a whole lot worse ... imagine having to pause between holes 2 or 3 times a round for short ads. Those few extra seconds before the round starts is a small price to pay.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 12:30 AM

I hear ya, I mean fine, shoot me a 30 second ad when when playing AS,  but geez, EVERY time I enter a RG and  a rake is taken.....I still have to wait to tee off?

• AKeetch
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 11:45 AM

that makes perfect sense, but after the ad runs it doesn't leave my screen!  What do i need to do to start the game as it stays up on the screen even after finishing...

I then need to close down the game and hope after starting a new one that I don't get an ad in the beginning..

What am i missing?

Pls help...

• AKeetch
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 11:46 AM

yep, same problem for me, the ad stays up on the screen and game cannot resume!!  Rubbish!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 12:01 PM

AKeetch:

yep, same problem for me, the ad stays up on the screen and game cannot resume!!  Rubbish!

It's a problem that has appeared since the new course went in. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

• PAGES
RSS