Forums

Help › Forums

WGT sex change - I cant do it!!!!

Thu, May 10 2012 10:53 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 11:41 AM

A lot of my friends are changing to female avatars and swear its so much better.  I cant do the change!!  Why cant WGT just make all the meters the same so I dont have to cut my pen!s off?  

• walterjordan
    134 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 11:49 AM

You don't have to....someone will do it for you.

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 12:07 PM

TurkishTerror:

A lot of my friends are changing to female avatars and swear its so much better.  I cant do the change!!  Why cant WGT just make all the meters the same so I dont have to cut my pen!s off?  

LOL...to be honest I haven't noticed a difference in the meter or playing. She's just nicer to look at.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 12:17 PM

pb1711:

TurkishTerror:

LOL...to be honest I have noticed a difference in the meter or playing. She's just nicer to look at.

It is just a matter of eye candy for me as well, Huck a Buck is just not something I want to look at..

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 12:18 PM

TurkishTerror:

Im a dude, I  change my profile pic whenever I get low on Nike balls :D

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 12:27 PM

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 12:29 PM

hahah  better even than doughnuts and duf beer? <drool>

• jimwade35
    480 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 7:13 AM

I like it myself...........if I didn't think my wife would spot it and give me hell........i'd have a hotty on mine. Have told Sarge several times not to ever change his. It's the high lite of day for a old geezer like me...... ( but does it slow his meter ?? lol )  his seems to speed mine up .( Run....yours needs to turn and bend over... lol )  you guys are funny, makes a old man smile :)

• Spammage
    694 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 8:54 AM

Maybe I'm wrong but I think Turkish was speaking about using the female player in game and not the avatar pic on his profile.  I haven't tried this either but have read in the forums that some guys prefer to use the female player.

• borntobesting
    9,685 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 9:36 AM

pb1711:

TurkishTerror:

LOL...to be honest I haven't noticed a difference in the meter or playing. She's just nicer to look at.

It is not the meter per say but the putting scales that are different and in my opinion they are a little more logical for the female avatars.

• PAGES
RSS