Thu, May 10 2012 10:53 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LaurierDuchesne
    3 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2012 9:45 AM

SGTBilko:

pb1711:

TurkishTerror:

A lot of my friends are changing to female avatars and swear its so much better.  I cant do the change!!  Why cant WGT just make all the meters the same so I dont have to cut my pen!s off?  

LOL...to be honest I have noticed a difference in the meter or playing. She's just nicer to look at.

It is just a matter of eye candy for me as well, Huck a Buck is just not something I want to look at..

It is just a joke.

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2012 3:11 PM

I seem to remember another very similar thread a few weeks ago, and the consensus in that discussion was that the key difference was in avatar moves for a full stroke. Can't recall whether the female had more or fewer avatar moves than a male player, nor whether it was just for putting strokes or for all clubs.

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 10:25 AM

I had the 400 cr Sex change, and yes it improved my putting. And the female avatar is a lot easier on the eye's during them long hours of playing Tourneys by yourself, rather look at a split tail than a swing dick any day!

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 10:53 AM

The 2 play differently....  Have different putting styles or something.   Havent switched so I dont know

• PAGES
RSS