Forums

Help › Forums

Would you be mad if this happened to you?

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 13 2012 9:02 PM (9 replies)
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2012 10:39 PM

It ran out of gas. No shock now adays.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2012 11:11 PM

It can't fall if it doesn't reach the hole.  What do you want?  WGT didn't hit that ball you did.  Been here long time still a hole in one virgin.  I got a bunch of shots very simular to that.  Had one hit the flagpole at 183 yards # 8, St andrews then lipped out 2 yards!  Then missed my birdie putt!  Its called GOLF!  Have fun.  Your Nickle this time.

pjctas0822:

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2012 12:47 AM

• swdeva
    238 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2012 1:13 AM

No! anything can happen when playing golf virtual or real. That's just part of the game.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2012 1:42 AM

Is it a great shot or just bull crap?

It's up to you to decide if the glass is half full or half empty.

FWIW, I had a closer miss to 0.9 ft, three times in one shot. I like it!

• Stephan13
    158 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2012 1:51 PM

Indeed...it is part of the game to miss by inches. Nothing to get mad about !

But here is a reason to get upset :

As for me, I like to joke around with other players in my CC during games. I also like to tease people every now and then but found out a few days ago that some players are brainless...can't make the difference between '' being teased '' and '' being insulted ''. As a result, one member  wrote a post on our club forum and insulted me openly in public using names that I even can't write here because WGT will remove these harsh words and replace them with stars ! LOL I never insulted anyone in public and was shocked to see that not only he wrote a very disrespectfull text , but he got away with it !!! In my CC, I have written over 140 posts within the last 6 months....sharing experiences, encouraging other members, offering tips, sharing ideas to make our club better and helping some new members with usefull informations. So I didn't deserve that ! 

One member of the SCC may write a reply here soon but here is my advice to him if he does : stick with the facts...and be prepared to prove whatever you may write.

As for everyone else who might respond to this post, your comments and suggestions are welcome.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2012 3:04 PM

The written word, in a chatbox, can sometimes come across wrong or misleading.  I like to joke around too... sometimes a stupid "Smiley Face" saves my butt.  Problem is that your gestures, intonations and your facial expressions, as in real life, cannot be observed so that others can better tell that you are kidding.  Your "friend" needs to give you a little leeway and not be so sensitive.  You might want to choose better opponants who can handle a little kidding.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2012 3:54 PM

Stephan13:

One member of the SCC may write a reply here soon but here is my advice to him : stick with the facts...and be prepared to prove whatever you may write.

As for everyone else who might respond to this post, your comments and suggestions are welcome.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but maybe it (your CC member issue) should be kept in house?

Maybe have the owner of the club try to settle the issue.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2012 9:02 PM

I wasn't blaming WGT . I just wanted it to go in real bad. All in fun for me. 

I have well over 15 years of simulation golf experience and only 1 Ace. That was on TW 2003.

RSS