Forums

Help › Forums

new player

Thu, Apr 8 2010 1:22 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Killjoy1
    27 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 7:07 AM
    i must be missing something somewhere because ive seen nothing to suggest that
  • rehill
    431 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 8:03 AM

salamii:

killjoy, this game will kill all your joy at times. Good luck and have some fun.

LOL. Anyway, welcome to WGT. Don't let the quitters repel you from the site though, there are tons of great people here! I stay away from multiplayer because my internet is very slow and I'm nearly positive it would piss people off. Just remember to have fun! =)

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 9:52 PM

Killjoy1 or terry,  joined 30th march with a 79.08 average, i have a friend you may want to play with. His name is garyloot  joined 7th feb 70.36. His scores are much lower than yours but hes been playing longer , you see. Also you might want to read some of his posts on the wgt ladder thingy site. If you notice one of his threads has already been locked.  Now Gary, i don't care about the wicked game your playing, but i do care about the integrity of this site,the game its self and the fine people that play it,on line or on the links.                        Terry,  your Killjoy1 character(with its realistic high scores and the "newbie, just saying hello"  routine is hideous and offensive.                                                                                                    So Mr loot there is only one thing  we can do............"WILSON TIE THE MAIN BRACE DOWN AND BRING ME A ROPE,  WE'RE HAVING OUR SELVES A GOOD OLD FASHION HANGING

remember practice...practice..practice and watch out for them premadonna types!  

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 7:32 AM
    correction,i wrote garyloot i ment to write garykoop
  • Killjoy1
    27 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 1:22 PM
    my last words on this matter griffygriff, are that i have apologised to all concerned, i have also spoken to mwh65 about it and thought we had put it to bed, but for some reason you seem to want to carry it on. if you have a problem with me then just steer clear and i will do the same nuff said
  • PAGES
RSS