Forums

Help › Forums

ppl leaveing in middle or beginning of games

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 20 2012 11:35 PM (7 replies)
  • foxymilder
    5 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2012 1:17 PM

now im not sure if this is in right place but this is a subject im realy getting annoyed with now.

i mean why the hell join a game if ur just gonna leave within first few holes my advice to those that keep doing this is to quit playing altogether as ur just an annoying muppet.

5 blitz games and every 1 was ruined due to ppl leaveing within first 3 holes and game freezed up so couldnt finish playing so plz ffs if u join a game play it dont annoy ppl by leaving.

ok rant over for the moment

a very peed off foxy

• foxymilder
    5 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2012 11:08 AM

well so nice of u ppl here not even replying after a week of this post being up so very sad 

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2012 7:23 PM

With all due respect, I think ppl are all posted out on this topic.  Do a search.  There have already been about 5000 posts.  It should make for a good evening of reading for you...

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2012 8:00 PM

foxymilder:

well so nice of u ppl here not even replying after a week of this post being up so very sad 

I read the forums everytime I get on site.  I did not see this one.  As QUITTERS, LOSERS, POSERS, and BAD SPORTS is a subject iI am rather enthusiastic about I surly would have read it and probably responded to.  Your Nickle.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2012 11:41 PM

Ok we will beat this horse again just for you. Come on now. I have only been in this community a few months and I am tired of this topic as well as many other dead horse topics around here. No disrespect but do a forum search you will have many people to play with words then.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 9:31 PM

pjctas0822:

Ok we will beat this horse again just for you. Come on now. I have only been in this community a few months and I am tired of this topic as well as many other dead horse topics around here. No disrespect but do a forum search you will have many people to play with words then.

On 5/18/2012 You quoted Dabo on a forum entry titled Ban Quitters and Cheat Posts!!!!, You said (excerpted) "eyes are begging".  On this post you say nothing about your eyes,or not being able to read entries because of puncuations, long sentences, lack of paragraphs, etc.  However you do complain about multiple entries on the same subjects.

My conclusion is that the only time you make an entry on the forums is to complain.  Obviously you are not happy unless you can find something, or someone to Pi$$ on.  My Nickle.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 10:03 PM

lee22sharon:

pjctas0822:

On 5/18/2012 You quoted Dabo on a forum entry titled Ban Quitters and Cheat Posts!!!!, You said (excerpted) "eyes are begging".  On this post you say nothing about your eyes,or not being able to read entries because of puncuations, long sentences, lack of paragraphs, etc.  However you do complain about multiple entries on the same subjects.

My conclusion is that the only time you make an entry on the forums is to complain.  Obviously you are not happy unless you can find something, or someone to Pi$ on.  My Nickle.

You come here to attack people so what. Obviously you only read and comprehend what you want. BTW I do have bad eyes and when its a lengthy post that I would like to read I just cant. Its my keyboard and my internet connection so keep you nickles or whatever your talking about.

Peace forum boss.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 11:35 PM

well  the more you mouve up  (tiers)  ,  the  more you make friends  non quitters ,   then   you  dont care much about quitters  multi acc  cheaters ect     play with    friends ,make lots of them  pick the best one     have fun ,,,,:)    and  the real winners here are the one playing this game for fun ,and still be able to give a good game to most players .....there are in this game  some    verry gifted players     its part of  life ....and this great game   foxymilder ,    and yes   its the place to  talk about anything ....all frustration  is understood  by all dedicated players ,,,,:)

RSS