Help › Forums

Sorry but this game sucks

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 15 2012 11:16 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Drakkie
    10 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 2:43 AM

I can play better in real life then I can this game online and im drunk by the time I get to the 9th hole. No real control over anything , just hit the ball and hope it goes in the right direction and watch it roll 50 yards past the pin. Hell with my $100 wal-Mart clubs I can put back spin on the ball to make it stop on the greens. The greens my god you need hiking boots to climb to them and someone to hold you up while you put so you wont roll down to the sand pits yourself !!. Also does the wind ever stop blowing??

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 8:49 AM

I would suggest a good place to start improving your game would be to ditch the EZSwing clubs......

• pilota1975
    59 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 9:03 AM

Hi ,

i dont really understand. I saw a lot of good players having a very good control.

If you didnt hit the ding it is normal that you dont have control. or you dont understand

the swing meter. Take a look at my Closest to the pin result on St.Andrews this mounth ,

best control , i can even hit a backspin about 8Yards without problems. The problem is not

Wgt but your Gameplay.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 9:06 AM

"Its taking me ages to brush the kitchen floor,"

Wouldn't it be quicker if you changed from your tooth brush to a proper brush.

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 9:09 AM

Definitely ditch the E-Z swing clubs and go to the starter clubs.  Go to your equipment and edit my clubs.  The starter clubs should already be in your possession and you can just change them out.  This will give you a better experience.  What course are you playing?  St Andrews is usually pretty windy.  You may want to start at Kiawah.  As you start to play, you will improve and I suggest upgrading the clubs and the ball as you are able.  This is the best online golf expeience that there is.  I hope you will give it another try

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 9:14 AM

E-Z swing clubs are a set-up for failure and don't even begin to teach a new player anything about properly getting started in this game. E-Z swing clubs and meter are the total opposite of how this game plays.

Talk about a waste of resources, and not to mention the confusion these clubs pose to a new member.

Way to go WGT.

• dianneher
    758 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 9:42 AM

chrisironsbones:

"Its taking me ages to brush the kitchen floor,"

Wouldn't it be quicker if you changed from your tooth brush to a proper brush.

lmao 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 9:53 AM

Sorry you feel this way , i also used to play real golf ,  this one is virtuel  ok  but its the closess thing to the real thing ,,,    and  if you dont give up and  take some tips some members mentioned  on this post , you will find this game to be great ,and this game  does not take a couple weeks to master like others takes  .   hope you  get to like this game .    .

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 9:58 AM

Wonder how many tens or hundreds of thousands of people tried the game w/ ez-swing and had a similar thought to the OP of "f*ck this retarded game" never to return (and I don't blame them).  Now lets think of how many people thought "wow these ez-swing clubs are awesome!",  maybe 5 people?

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 10:22 AM

BolloxInBruges:

Wonder how many tens or hundreds of thousands of people tried the game w/ ez-swing and had a similar thought to the OP of "f*ck this retarded game" never to return (and I don't blame them).  Now lets think of how many people thought "wow these ez-swing clubs are awesome!",  maybe 5 people?

Amen. Just what I was wondering when I read his post.

• PAGES
RSS