Help › Forums

Level 67 Amateur?

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 17 2012 8:19 PM (25 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 2:03 PM

DannyPhan:
    A sandbagger is a SANDBAGGER! Doesn't matter how they got there, it's still SANDBAGGING!

So buying 60 chocolate bars to level up is sandbagging? I think not. They're simply leveling up quicker to buy better equipment. Buying better clubs here makes the game easier. Fact. 

• lazerl
    74 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 2:13 PM

i came across a lv 90 HACK the other day.i mean wtf.

• Lamiral
    16 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 2:25 PM

J'ai découvert WGT il n'y a pas longtemps. J'ai vu comment çà fonctionne pour monter en niveau. Par contre comment passe t'on de hack à amateur, etc ... Je n'ai trouvé aucune aide sur le site.

Merci d'avance.

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 2:39 PM

DAZZA501:

DannyPhan:
    A sandbagger is a SANDBAGGER! Doesn't matter how they got there, it's still SANDBAGGING!

So buying 60 chocolate bars to level up is sandbagging? I think not. They're simply leveling up quicker to buy better equipment. Buying better clubs here makes the game easier. Fact. 

No, buying levels is not sandbagging. Leveling up AND avoiding ranked rounds definitely is, though. 

• brooky1064
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 2:43 PM

DAZZA501:

DannyPhan:

well said dazza, totally legal. wgt's mistake. they gotta close the loophole

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 3:29 PM

Get real, move up you sorry SOB's.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 3:31 PM

Sorry, I should have said, get real, or get off here. What are you trying to prove? Man up, or in the other gender, make it honest.

• PuttJennyPutt
    535 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 4:37 PM

It was a match game and I knew somethin was up when I saw his level and 64 average but I won't leave a game and took a royal butt whipping...lol

I just don't see why anyone would make a point to protect their average and not play stroke games for rank; isn't that what it's all about here? I wanna make Legend someday and do it playin games against other people. I get whupped a lot but it's still fun gettin to know people while I'm playin them; and the real nice people tell me what I'm doin wrong and I wanna thank those ones :-)

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 1:01 PM

Lol just about a million post later about this same problem and nobody has seen a pattern. Well the pattern is everytime someone complains bout this situation about 40-50 other players complain and agree with the op. But out of those 40-50 you never see a reply from wgt BECAUSE they are about making money and they made the game like this so people can complain and whine while they laugh eating at Red Lobster. If they would have cared about this they would have never changed it to levels and kept equipment tier based. THEY WANT MORE MONEY GET IT? If i set up a match and see a level 90 pro join ill play because most can't even use the clubs anyhow. But the main thing is there is a button to remove them so do that instead of hitting tee off then complaining in the forums bout it.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 1:06 PM

Hey, the WGT brass are located in San Francisco, a culinary city among the best.  I would hope they don't dine out at Red Lobster...

RSS