Forums

Help › Forums

Equipment gift for someone deserving

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 23 2012 10:36 AM (36 replies)
  • A1L2A3N4
    50 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 10:20 AM

hey man it is a very kind thing you are doing helping others.i would love if you could send me the g20 irons level 58+. i really do need new irons and dont have the credits to do so. As you could imagine using wgt irons is very fustrating especially when your a master and cant compete against others in competions because of this.the g20s would be of great benifit to me.

thanks again and farewell from wgt. Your friend,

A1

• rykest3
    32 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 10:36 AM

barbarella24:

I wouldn't gift your credits away just incase you decide to come back, better not to leave yourself with the starter clubs...I'd like some nike balls but I'm not deserving lol.

have to agree time turns in many directions you may just decide to come back, why not take a time out,chill, n see in a month or two if you still feel the same and then decide to gift your credits away, just saying

regards: 

• pipeman1370
    109 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 11:06 AM

I wish someone could gift me a set of G20's. Since i made Master, the set of Taylor Made Burner  irons don't work as well as my old Tour pro starters and I'm getting to the point where I'm seriously thinking about leaving this game.  It seems anytime I play with or without a 4 some, it's like someone else is controlling my swings and where the ball goes. When I go to settings and turn off wgt's access to put stuff on my computer my game improves. Interesting what happens to a player who started out very excited about this game and made it to Master with his starter clubs. Found out wgt makes those clubs worse and inconsistent so that I would have to but a better set. When  I did it hasn't help one bit. I'm retired and have not the money to spend so i guess it's best I leave and do something else that I will enjoy.

• Pauldriver
    47 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 11:17 AM

Why are you leaving Sallu? None of my business  just curious...

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 12:50 PM

These posts are starting to look like a Santa's Xmas lists... entertaining...

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 1:14 PM

I would like the game to play like it should, just to my skill level. Shots that I practiced hundreds of times and could do with my eyes closed, don't even come close anymore. This won't cost anybody a dime. I will play everyday, buy more top dollar balls, upgrade clubs as they improve. Since reaching level 94, the game has turned me off. I have not spent as much in a month, as I used to in a week. If this is WGT's plan, it didn't work on me.

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 1:39 PM

renniw52:

I would like the game to play like it should, just to my skill level. Shots that I practiced hundreds of times and could do with my eyes closed, don't even come close anymore. This won't cost anybody a dime. I will play everyday, buy more top dollar balls, upgrade clubs as they improve. Since reaching level 94, the game has turned me off. I have not spent as much in a month, as I used to in a week. If this is WGT's plan, it didn't work on me.

I don't think its level 94 Renni... I think its the Legend upgrade... it's a killer!

• Bullyhill
    41 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 1:49 PM

Thank_you Sallu for the R9 taylor driver awesome

• sincitywood
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 6:27 PM

Well 4  me it would be a blessing trying to improve my avg. and i have not 1 club and will prob never get any unless blessed god bless thx 4 consideration

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 12:49 AM

sallu4u:

Hi all

I have decided to leave WGT for good.

I have 2441 credits and would like to gift equipment to somebody who is in real need of it but could not afford it due to any reason.

Feel free to request as i would be glad to be of any help.

Regards

Dear Sallu,

Sad and surprised to learn that you are leaving since you are a very good player here at WGT. I'm a bit like Renniw, trying to use and upgrade my equipment as good as possible and I'm just managing to do so. My request is not for me, but for RICHARD1201 from South Africa, he's the hard working secretary of the Country Club, a great fellow and loves playing WGT yet cannot afford a descent putter. Thank you for considering this request.

For your WGT afterlife, wishing you the best and who knows...., it's a small world out there .... 

VOY

RSS