Forums

Help › Forums

Equipment gift for someone deserving

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 23 2012 10:36 AM (36 replies)
  • bluescouse
    1,185 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 2:43 AM

I'm thinking of sending a sleeve of balls to some poor but deserving person, but rather than just send them to someone on my friends list, I'd much rather post on here to give people the opportunity to lower themselves by begging for them, telling me how great and munificent I am, and generally making me feel powerful, drawing attention to me, and boosting my fragile ego.

Stop it.

Sean :(

• MioKontic
    4,646 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 3:11 AM

That's very noble of you Sean.  I don't need any balls, but I'd be grateful if you could send a sleeve of the top Nikes to a friend of a friend's cousin twice removed.  He only started playing yesterday and really loves this game.  But being only 13 he has no income and can't afford even the BX-D's.  I don't like begging, but you seem like a genuinely good person and I know you will honour your offer.

If there's any more begging crap you would like me to add, please let me know.

• bluescouse
    1,185 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 3:49 AM

LOL.

Like I always tell work colleagues Mio - I like a bit of bowing and scraping, generalised grovelling, and all-round subservience.

You could also try telling me that you think I've lost weight, how remarkably young I look for my age, and how my hair appears to be growing back!

Sean ;-)

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 3:55 AM

bluescouse:

LOL.

Like I always tell work colleagues Mio - I like a bit of bowing and scraping, generalised grovelling, and all-round subservience.

You could also try telling me that you think I've lost weight, how remarkably young I look for my age, and how my hair appears to be growing back!

Sean ;-)

Hi Sean i totally agree with every comment you just made,but i would also  add how good looking you are aswell :) now the pleasantries are over can you please send me a new ding finger please as mine is broke :)

Russell

• bluescouse
    1,185 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 4:12 AM

Ding fingers don't come cheap Russell - mere begging may not be enough.You may need to think about selling your soul or prostituting youself.

Oh hang on, maybe that's how you broke it in the first place.

Sean ;-)

• sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 4:59 AM

bluescouse:

I'm thinking of sending a sleeve of balls to some poor but deserving person, but rather than just send them to someone on my friends list, I'd much rather post on here to give people the opportunity to lower themselves by begging for them, telling me how great and munificent I am, and generally making me feel powerful, drawing attention to me, and boosting my fragile ego.

Stop it.

Sean :(

Such an A S S H O L E.

What business you have here to talk trash,huh?Who are you to call someone a beggar or else?

Really amazing to see how people show their inner true self hiding behind a computer screen. I would have punched you in the face really in real life,but well enjoy the anonymity. 

I have nothing to prove to you or any selfish B A S T A R D here.

• bluescouse
    1,185 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 5:05 AM

Hmm, interesting counter-argument.

I obviously can't compete against someone of your undoubted intellect and eloquence.

No chance of a new putter I don't suppose?

Sean

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 5:19 AM

sallu4u:
    Such an A S S H O L E.

What business you have here to talk trash,huh?Who are you to call someone a beggar or else?

Really amazing to see how people show their inner true self hiding behind a computer screen. I would have punched you in the face really in real life,but well enjoy the anonymity. 

I have nothing to prove to you or any selfish B A S T A R D here.

Hear, hear!

• sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 6:00 AM

I have finished what i was looking for,that is to bring a smile to an unknown face.

Murphy law comes to mind for anybody thinking otherwise,

If something has to go wrong,it will

So be it, I am done with this thread and WGT for good.

Regards

• bluescouse
    1,185 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 6:43 AM

sallu4u:
    So be it, I am done with this thread and WGT for good.

Darn, just when we were getting to know each other.

Take care,

Sean

RSS