Equipment gift for someone deserving

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 23 2012 10:36 AM (36 replies)
  • sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 2:44 AM

Hi all

I have decided to leave WGT for good.

I have 2441 credits and would like to gift equipment to somebody who is in real need of it but could not afford it due to any reason.

Feel free to request as i would be glad to be of any help.

Regards

• magic8311
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 4:07 AM

I could use it!!! Just a rookie and could use the help!!! Thanks....

• boylee0
    38 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 4:59 AM

hi sallu4u,

just read your post, are you sure you want to leave for good ?

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 5:10 AM

sallu4u:
    I have decided to leave WGT for good.

OK, I'm curious. If you'd rather not reveal your reasons for leaving that is, of course, up to you. I'm just wondering as I've heard a lot of talk about people being dissatisfied with the game of late.

Doc

• barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 5:17 AM

I wouldn't gift your credits away just incase you decide to come back, better not to leave yourself with the starter clubs...I'd like some nike balls but I'm not deserving lol.

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 6:21 AM

I would take very good care of your credits and use the majority to gift to deserving players as I do with 90% of my credit "profit".  You could pass them to me via blitz challenge and I will even keep record of the amount you moved to me to give you credits back if you decide to return.  Offer is out there.... add me as a friend if you're interested.

• brysoni23
    693 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 8:25 AM

The CG16 60yard club would be nice :)

Just moved to Legend and can not compete in ready go's just yet as i am still learning from the back tees I spent the last of my credits on the Nike putter and maybe the wedge will complete my set.

Thanks

Bryson

• mossyoak79
    5 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 8:51 AM

This must be a miracle!!! I usually dont get on the forums much but today I felt lead to read some. I must say you are a very generous man! I have been struggling with getting my equipment upgraded. I for one do not have money to purchase credits and seem to not qualify for most of the surveys. I do very well with the equipment I have mostly starter clubs and still manage to stay under par. But there are many times i get so frustrated and wonder if I had new better equipment maybe I would do better. I would be very grateful for any gift from anyone!!

Thanks,

Jenny

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 10:12 AM

Hi,I am new here and could use all the help i can get....tyvm

• A1L2A3N4
    50 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 10:12 AM

hey man that is a very kind thing you doing. I hope you dont mind me asking but could you send the g20 irons level 58+. i really do need new irons as using wgt irons is very fustrating  especially as i am a master. i cant compete in ready gos or anything because of this. it is very kind of you to gift people stuff.

thanks again and farewell from wgt. Your friend A1

RSS