Forums

Help › Forums

A note about the WGT "OFFERS".....for WGT credits.

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 22 2012 3:48 PM (1 replies)
  • BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 1:44 PM

I have ONLY done a few of the "offers" that are available to us.....where we can earn WGT credits.  Did NETFLIX, because I was considering doing it anyway.  Also, did the GoDaddy.com offer...purchased (1) domain name for $6.17 (total cost) and picked up 2,500 WGT credits.  I have also purchased "cat food" from Petco...it was exactly what I have been buying at a local pet store - but, this WGT offer with Petco saved me money and my order was delivered to my home via Fed Ex.  I will now continue to buy my cat's food at Petco (on-line) and get the same savings...just won't get any WGT credits.

What I have NOTICED about these "OFFERS".....is they are really "A ONE SHOT DEAL".  In other words.....when I try to go back and do ANOTHER deal with GoDaddy.com......no can do...no CREDITS.  If I were to try to buy more "cat food" thru WGT offers @ Petco....no can do.......well, you get the idea.  Makes sense really.

I remember reading here in the FORUM section a month ago.....that one member was buying up "domain names" on GoDaddy.com (even though he had no plans to use them)....he was doing it to get 2,500 WGT credits.  Think WGT and/or GoDaddy.com got wise to him.....changed the deal to a "one time only deal".

But, if you are NEW member here at WGT......be SURE to READ those offers VERY CAREFULLY.  And remember....they are "ONE SHOT DEALS".  Sooooooo, if you DO do any of these deals...make them count.  I COULD have purchased (3) domain names for $6.17 each....because, the deal said (for every $5.00 you spend at GoDaddy.com, you will be awarded 2,500 WGT credits - at least, that's how I remember that deal was structured).  Every deal is a bit different.

I absolutely would NOT do one of those "OFFERS" just to pick up WGT credits...but, some of them just made sense for me.

I would do MORE surveys (though, I don't like them)....but, there really are VERY FEW offered to me on most days.  And, I'd watch a LOT MORE TV Ads for WGT credits...if WGT would just offer more than (7) TV ads per day.....hey, put 50 on there, I'll watch them.  And some TV Ads should be worth MORE than just (1) WGT credit.  And please, could WGT put more VARIETY of TV Ads for us to watch.  I've seen some over and over. Though, I know.....that's always been a "marketing" strategy....like in a TV commercial when they mention the product name at least 10 times or more...they want you to "remember" them.

Bob

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 3:48 PM

If you don't mind using refilled ink cartridges, the "simply ink" is (was anyways) a multiple use offer.

RSS