Forums

Help › Forums

GAME BOOSTER ALERT

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 2 2012 11:39 AM (34 replies)
  • gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 7:50 AM

there are 2 versions there, don't know which one to use.

• spg777
    40 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 7:54 AM

I use a booster called JetBoost. It has three setting ( for work, for game and custom ) that has been working great for me. With the custom setting you decide what apps. you want to disable. With Iobit there are no options. You can download it by itself or you can download the JetClean system which is a very good system cleaner and has the JetBoost loaded in it's tools tab. Another tool I use after the JetClean is called Free Registry Defrager. It has no setting to deal with. You just click the Analyze Registry and it will tell you if the registry needs defraged  or not, if it does then you just click the Compact / Defrag Registry button.The registry gets fragmented just as the hard drive does. 

Just go to     www.bluesprig.com and check it out.

This is the address for the Free Registry Defrager if you want to check it out.

http://www.registry-clean.net/free-registry-defrag.htm

Just some alternative suggestions.  

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 8:06 AM

With the IOBIT Advance System Care program there is also a Boost feature where you can choose what programs you want to disable. It usually gives me an extra 175 to 190 MB of memory to use.

Mel 

• spg777
    40 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 8:10 AM

Ok, I have never used the Iobit Advanced System Care, but I have used the game boost and speaking just for myself, the JetBoost works better for me. Thanks for the update.

• borntobesting
    9,685 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 11:39 AM

Game booster is good but I have found that a program called GBoost is even better and it is still free, But if you have windows 7 neither of them alone might not do the job. I run both at the same time. When I had Vista either one worked well enough but with 7 it takes both, I have never heard of JetBoost but I might check it out. 

RSS