Help › Forums

GAME BOOSTER ALERT

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 2 2012 11:39 AM (34 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 5:14 PM

Win1Soon:
    Edit, I also want to add, some of you may want to uncheck the update when start up button soon. You never know... jmo

Explain a bit more?  I'm not sure what you mean.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 5:47 PM

Win1Soon:

I have been using the premium versions for years. Never paid a dime :) ? Can't say much more.. but I wouldn't sweat it.

Edit, I also want to add, some of you may want to uncheck the update when start up button soon. You never know... jmo

I agree never ever ever let a 3rd party software use auto update. You never know what other info they may be tracking when you do.

MB if your using it go into setting and uncheck auto update . In case they try and force the free users with older version to start paying . Otherwise you may lose the older version which the new version wont be free as original poster stated.

• walterjordan
    134 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 5:48 PM

You can check to see if your game boost is up to date, by going in to the tool section in the upper right hand corner below the X.  Click on check up-dates and it will...oops, disreguard my post, I am way off, sorry

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 8:09 PM

pjctas0822:
    MB if your using it go into setting and uncheck auto update . In case they try and force the free users with older version to start paying . Otherwise you may lose the older version which the new version wont be free as original poster stated.

Thanks PJ

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 8:52 PM

ever since i used gamebooster and advanced system care i have had no jitters or stutters or meter issues on anything. its pretty awesome.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 9:15 PM

MBaggese:
    Thanks PJ

Your Welcome MB.

]

• jake012
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 9:29 PM

Went into settings and couldnt find the option to uncheck the auto update.

• jimwade35
    480 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 11:36 AM

Hi Jas........... do you let the Advanced System Care install ?  What about the Uninstaller ? Does the Game Boost automatically kick in when in WGT ?

Jim

• jimwade35
    480 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 11:37 AM

ALSO,,, WHAT ABOUT WHEN IT ASKS IF YOU WANT BOOST TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR COMPUTER ?

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 2:27 PM

jake012:

Went into settings and couldnt find the option to uncheck the auto update.

The latest version (Game Booster 3.5 Beta) does not have that option. You have to manually check for updates clicking on the wrench Icon top right hand corner. No auto update.

RSS