Help › Forums

Fallen on hard times

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 24 2012 9:21 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 3:01 PM

Having been out of work for over 2 years now and no income, I am having to resort to selling some of my stuff in order to pay for my WGT addiction so that I can carry on playing this game.  Because times are hard I have decided to hold a garage sale.  I have taken a photo of some of the items which are up for sale.  If anyone sees anything they fancy, please let me know and include how many credits you are prepared to give for it.  Or alternatively, simply send me some Callaway i(s) balls.  I never thought I would resort to begging, but when times become hard one turns to friends for help.  Anyway, here's the picture...

• nyctc7
    160 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 3:09 PM

I knew Tiger was playing here under an assumed name!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 3:25 PM

Mio, I'll give you a sleeve of Nikes for the 3rd yellow one right of center.

Doc

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 3:51 PM

Sorry Mio,

I only have Nike's left.

When they repo'ed the Roll's I had about 10 dozen Cally's in the trunk they wouldn't let me get'em.

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 4:31 PM

drmoose:

Mio, I'll give you a sleeve of Nikes for the 3rd yellow one right of center.

Doc

For 1 sleeve, Doc, you can have a picture of it!

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 4:48 PM

MioKontic:
    one turns to friends for help.

Mio,

I have already loaded mine on my B747-400 Freighter,

1/2 dozen Callie i(s) Vapors are on the way.

SM

ps...Lizzie is rich, what happened? Did you fall out of favor with her nibbs?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 6:44 PM

StrangeMagic:

Mio,

I have already loaded mine on my B747-400 Freighter,

1/2 dozen Callie i(s) Vapors are on the way.

You got a good deal SM.  It cost me 3 sleeves of Callies i(s) for the rare white one.

But Mio threw his old bike in with it.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 6:45 PM

Mio,

Dang man, you drive a hard bargain! Alright, counter-counter offer. I sleeve of Nikes, 2 ducks, 3 screaming geese, 4 limerick oysters, 5 pairs of Don Alversos' tweezers, 6 slit sheets that Sam the sheet slitter slit, 7000 macedonian warriors in full battle array, 8 brass monkeys from the ancient crypts of Egypt, 9 apathetic sympathetic diabetic old men on roller skates with a a marked propensity towards procrastination and sloth. 10 holy roly porpoises playing hoi poi midst the quo the quay and the quivvy. 11 lyrical spherical diabolical denisons of the deep. Do we have a deal yet ?

Doc

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 1:51 AM

Ok Doc, take it, just take it, I'm not into bartering.

drmoose:
    counter-counter offer.

Sounds like a line from My Cousin Vinny... great film!

Andy - I didn't mean that one, that is a one-off custom-built special edition.  I was saving that one for someone special.  But now that you have it, keep it.  Just give me back the parcel that was on the driver's seat.  I hope you didn't open it, but if you did, please tell me you didn't try them on; those pink woolly knickers are not your size!  Or colour!

Lizzie will kill me, I don't know how I'll make it up to her.  For months she's been saying she wanted that "white Lambie" (no silent b) as she called it - I'm not sure she realised it was only a Ferrari.  I'd better hide, I've heard she's just hired an apache.  But if the apache is still using bow and arrow, then I think I'll be safe.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 9:00 AM

MioKontic:
    Just give me back the parcel that was on the driver's seat.  I hope you didn't open it, but if you did, please tell me you didn't try them on; those pink woolly knickers are not your size!  Or colour!

I apologize Mio, I did open the package on the front seat (I thought it was for me.) I did not try them on, I was tempted.  But after seeing the picture you enclosed for Lizzie.....

I just sent both the knickers and photo on to Lizzie for you.

BTW, do they itch?

• PAGES
RSS