Help › Forums

mission impossible

Sat, May 26 2012 5:35 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 12:26 PM

nyctc7:

As a newcomer and having experienced this I read up on a few posts about these "deviations", you are not alone. I'd say it is a fairly hot topic!

I think it is to represent that in real life a nicely executed shot can still go awry (but awry doesn't necessarily mean way, way, way, off, I think that is the argument).  

About heavy winds in every game, try clearing your cache, both temp. internet files (browser) and adobe flash player:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

I do all that on the regular and still always have wind in my face no matter what.Its just a bug it will get killed later. Or not LOL

Oh and Cycle...I like your style :) .

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 12:32 PM

Thanks man...  people love to complain

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 2:28 AM

Boy you sound a bundle of laughs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 6:36 AM

Do you want to hear a legitimate complaint?  Wind conditions.  To pay credits to enter a tournament and have to roll a dice on whether or not you will have favorable or unfavorable wind conditions compared to the other players is unfair.  In ready-go's and credit play tournaments all players should have the SAME or very similar wind conditions.  When you have a 20mph headwind on a par 5 and others have a 20mph tailwind it makes a huge difference.

Now that is a proper complaint.... crying about deviations that we ALL have to deal with is... just pure crybaby stuff...

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 9:08 AM

If we didn't complain you would be lost for words !!!!!!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 1:39 PM

cycle1979:
     I guess those that cry about it like to have sympathy

I have heard that sympathy can be found in the dictionary somewhere between $hit and syphilis.

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2012 3:35 AM

SweetiePie:

I have heard that sympathy can be found in the dictionary somewhere between $hit and syphilis.

LOL

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2012 5:35 PM

I would have made  hole in one today if the deviation hadn't caused me to choose the wrong club...

damn you little green men controlling my game!

• PAGES
RSS