Forums

Help › Forums

Leave WGT Nation

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 20 2012 2:59 PM (129 replies)
  • LionzCourt
    5 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 8:58 AM

Can someone tell me how to disconnect from WGT Nation?   I joined about a month ago for one ball.   I still want to play WGT but don't want to be in the Nation with that little flag near my profile near tournaments.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 10:10 AM

hi

you could do so by emailing us at members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 6:26 AM

WGT Nation came in with a BANG promising all kinds of things.

The little tacked on afterthought of the flag everywhere hanging around , really is awkward.

Sure pop a flag by our name , or on our profile , but this stupid flag hangin out like canines testicles , which ultimately means NOTHING....  is purely an aesthetic anomaly 

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 9:47 AM

Shrude - a bit crude but we do deserve the harsh comment. 

We are slowly rolling out the benefits for the nation members but we could do it faster. This being said there is currently a nations only tournament with great prizes you can play in this weekend and the expedited customer service alone is vastly improved and worth the little gold flag.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 9:53 AM

Did the criteria for becoming a member change from what was originally presented or did that back door into it let some in that weren't going to be invited, for whatever reason? Just curious.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:06 AM

WGTadmin2:

We are slowly rolling out the benefits for the nation members but we could do it faster. This being said there is currently a nations only tournament with great prizes you can play in this weekend and the expedited customer service alone is vastly improved and worth the little gold flag.

Nuthin' to do with this thread, but .. just wanted to say that i ( and i'm sure many other wgt'ers also) appreciate the increased interaction from WGT on the forums .. regular feedback from WGT is essential since it creates goodwill .. doesn't matter whether it's a comment, statement, reply, reprimand or just sharing info ... as long as it's there ..

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:11 AM

WGTadmin2:

Sorry am I being dim, but I can't find this WGT Nation tourney.  Where is it?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:30 AM

Lmoprgan007 - please check your email, it is the main way WGT communicates with Nation members with specials.  If you did not get the email today let me know.

As for Nation membership - the criteria has not changed it is determined by a player's level of engagement with WGT.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:31 AM

Thanks Chris - you are just encouraging us to post even more!    watch out

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:34 AM

WGTadmin2:

Lmoprgan007 - please check your email, it is the main way WGT communicates with Nation members with specials.  If you did not get the email today let me know.

As for Nation membership - the criteria has not changed it is determined by a player's level of engagement with WGT.

Thanks for the reply.  Just checked my e-mail and I haven't received a mail invite for this tourney yet.

RSS