Forums

Help › Forums

Leave WGT Nation

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 20 2012 2:59 PM (129 replies)
  • kmarline21
    442 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 12:47 PM

Thank you  the efforts of you and the WGT staff are appreciated think we sometimes forget it takes allot of work to keep a site like this up and running

• wgtmustang
    24 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 12:49 PM

You can contact members@wgt.com to request the tournament link. 

I also suggest checking your email settings to verify that you've opted in to receive emails, and that your correct email address is on file here: https://www.wgt.com/user/myaccount.aspx

• wgtmustang
    24 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 11:30 PM

Hi Esssy: Thanks so much for the feedback. Yes, we hear you on the Pro Shop benefits and more NATION tournaments. We're definitely working on this and looking forward to rolling these out soon. If there are other recommendations you have please let us know. Thanks!

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 11:50 PM

no email here either...

also, I have a recommendation...

dredge the lake on Kiawah 17, and split the balls between the WGT nation members....

we should all get a few sleeves lmao

Surprised it isn't filled in already... xD

• manabouttown11
    573 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 12:13 AM

TrufflIE:

no email here either...

also, I have a recommendation...

dredge the lake on Kiawah 17, and split the balls between the WGT nation members....

we should all get a few sleeves lmao

Surprised it isn't filled in already... xD

I reckon you could walk across that lake and not get your feet wet.

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 12:43 AM

No  email here either

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 1:13 AM

Latest WGT Nation Tourney

"Participation in the Contest is open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older.  Note, however, that only individuals who are legal residents of and physically located in the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), the United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, Norway, Ireland, The Netherlands, and South Korea who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in the entrant's state or province/territory ("province") of residence, whichever is greater are eligible to win prizes."

Hey it great and I will play, but once again the nation seems to be made up of parts that are not equal, we have to haves, listed above, and the have nots, the rest of the world. Not saying I have a chance to win, or even make the top hundred, but many players who could are once again being neglected.Just out of interest i looked up the numbers on that, world population is current 7 Billion people, eligible for prizes in the tourney approx 530 million, those not 6.47 billion.

Leads me to question the point of being part of the nation, so far two Tourneys and excluded from the possibility of winning prizes on both. Last time was a sweepstake, so different rules applied, but this is just 1st, 2nd and 3rd, how does that differ from the normal weekly monthly tourneys, which I am eligible to win prizes from.

I know this has been raised before in other tourneys, but this is for the WGT Nation, that I was invited to join, but still get excluded.

And yes, I appreciated that my country only has 4.4 million people, and therefore is not a big market, still my money is the same as every one else's when it comes to buying balls and clubs.

Thanks, Kindle2010

p.s. we also have bout a million kiwis living in Australia working on a take over from within........lol

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 1:39 AM

Kindle2010:
    still my money is the same as every one else's when it comes to buying balls and clubs.

I´m with you here... also I dont thing such rules or law even exist in my country.

Probably is a matter of what is best for WGT, like easy to send a prize etc. they probably work with those countries and that make things easier. 

... then dont call it  WORLD Golf Tour!

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 1:43 AM

off the record, can you get essay to use punctuation marks?

sometimes he does have some funny stuff, but it losses its

humor when you have to proofread it

lmao

RSS