Help › Forums

Leave WGT Nation

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 20 2012 2:59 PM (129 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:36 AM

WGTadmin2:
    As for Nation membership - the criteria has not changed it is determined by a player's level of engagement with WGT.

Now THAT makes some sense. TY

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:36 AM

Just sent you a private message

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:42 AM

Thanks.  Got it

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:46 AM

To WGTadmin2,

About the WGT Nation e-mails. I am not receiving any WGT e-mails to the e-mail address I signed-up with. I lost contact with WGT around nine months ago. I can however reach WGT with an alternate e-mail address, but it's not the e-mail address I signed-up with.

WGT e-mails aren't reaching my spam box either. I believe I'm missing out on promotions. Can you send me a private message so I can give you more details?

• pdxpack
    75 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 11:13 AM

many emails - none for WGT Nation tournament

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 11:13 AM

The best solution is to go here https://www.wgt.com/user/contactinfo.aspx

And make sure it has the correct email address and the options clicked that will enable us to send you the emails and promos.   If you think it is a spam filter issue, try to fill in a different email address and see if that works.

Generally we will only send you one promo email a week.  But if you play a lot of tournaments you will more emails since you will get a receipt for each tournament.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 11:17 AM

Thank you WGTadmin2.

• kmarline21
    442 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 11:18 AM

Everyone on here well not everyone but a vast majority of people just *** moan and complain every day day droning on and on about WGT this and WGT that blaming them for every little thing .Take responsibly for yourself IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE GAME or DON'T LIKE THE WAY WGT RUNS IT LEAVE GET OUT GO! why do you all keep hanging around. if your not having fun doing this (witch BTY Iam ) then why do you do it ?you would not go to a restaurant you didn't like everyday or shop at a store you hated everyday or hang out with people you didn't like everyday but you log on to WGT play some golf and then get on here and complain about every aspect of this game and how WGT runs it also using language that you hear at some cheep corner bar. STOP think about it think about what you are doing.Find something you like to do that you have fun at and enjoy.who cares if you did not make the putt or if you lost another ball or it did not land in just the right place life goes on .I am here cuz I like to be here from time to time I enjoy playing the game of VIDEO GOLF which is not anything like playing around of REAL GOLF it never will be but I think WGT does try to make this a good game. Its very hard to please everyone all the time .I do not think that they are out to get anyone like some evil master mind some of you think they are as you log on day after day . This is the way the game is this is the way they run it IT IS WGTs game they put it out there and you can take it or leave it . IF YOU NOT HAVING FUN I WOULD LEAVE IT ! So smile when you miss that 5 ft putt ...... Life goes on

• Aahna
    1,102 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 11:33 AM

Hey WGTadmin,

Thanks fr replaying here my friend, nice to see smone taking initiative, here is my question.

1. Who won last time's in WGT Nation Member's tournament??

2. Is there a WGT Nation Member's tournament going on??

If yes i checked all my mails i didn't recieved any email regarding that.

Thanks

J

• PhiEaglesFan
    617 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 11:40 AM

Just an FYI, I also did not receive an email.  My contact email is correct (I get tournament entry, winnings emails, and promo emails).  I also verified that my "Receive WGT updates and news" and "Receive special offers from WGT partners" settings are both checked.  The third one (challenges) is not if that helps.

No worries though, I was able to get in, but just so you are aware.

RSS