lol, bang on Bidi......

• gofbals
    178 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 4:19 AM

Did not receive invite admin.could you send it ?ty

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 4:28 AM

the only emails i get are CC related ones, messages and if i buy something from the pro shop. i get nothing about comps or offers. i have only played 1 wgt comp and that was only because i entered through a pop up.

i set an email address just for wgt so why am i only getting certain emails and not all

i have never recieved any email regarding wgt nation comps. and yes i have all boxes ticked to recieve all emails.

i think the email issue is a major one that wgt needs to address

i wonder how many people have won a sweepstake and never recieved a email to claim it.

get it sorted please

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 5:42 AM

kmarline21:

Thank you  the efforts of you and the WGT staff are appreciated think we sometimes forget it takes allot of work to keep a site like this up and running

I agree.  It's appreciated.

• nyctc7
    160 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 6:19 AM

plim:

the only emails i get are CC related ones, messages and if i buy something from the pro shop. i get nothing about comps or offers. i have only played 1 wgt comp and that was only because i entered through a pop up.

i set an email address just for wgt so why am i only getting certain emails and not all

i have never recieved any email regarding wgt nation comps. and yes i have all boxes ticked to recieve all emails.

i think the email issue is a major one that wgt needs to address

i wonder how many people have won a sweepstake and never recieved a email to claim it.

get it sorted please

This is similar to my experience...When i viisted the site today I got a pop-up about a WGT nation tournament. Because it happened to look similar to the "regular" U.S. Open qualifier I almost closed it without really reading it. I did click on it and was taken to a page that as far as I can see I cannot access in any other way other than that pop-up, so I am writing this on another tab of my browser, so I don't lose the page.

I have received no e-mails about WGT tournaments which I assume would contain a link to these tournaments.

• Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 7:26 AM
    World Golf Tour

New Tiered Tournament for Virtual U.S. Open

While the official Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier is running, WGT is also launching a special limited-time tournament on The Olympic Course for WGT NATION members only.

Play Free NATION Tournament

Tournament details…

• WGT NATION members only

• Separate tiered tournaments limited to players at that same tier: Pro, Tour Pro, Master, Tour Master, Legend

• Weather and course conditions appropriate for each tier

• Two single-play rounds – first round ends Fri 6/1 and second round ends Sun 6/3

• Top 3 combined scores at each tier win Amazon Gift Cards

Note, these are single-play rounds, so be sure practice in the unlimited-play Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier

*Only residents of certain countries are eligible to win prizes. See tournament rules for details

• nyctc7
    160 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 7:33 AM

Thanks for the link. If you got that as an e-mail, I didn't get it.

Thanks...

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 7:37 AM

Once again we are very sorry that this is not open to all countries depending on the regulations of your country.  We are working on getting more of them open, but you can appreciate that this is a much larger issue than simply WGT.  Country legislation is not simple to change.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 7:47 AM

WGTadmin2:
    Once again we are very sorry that this is not open to all countries depending on the regulations of your country.

Why exactly do they not let those countries compete? Is it because there's prizes involved or does it go beyond that? 

RSS